Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Advertisement
So what I am going to post tomorrow is:.... Remember when y'all was tripping about Spells to wvu
comedy central workaholics season 1 finale GIF by Workaholics

Advertisement
I tried to defend Rumph, within reason, but I'll admit that he was a dud on the trail given how T Rob and DVD are cooking.
Its happened for decades now, we have had guys defend coker, shannon, Golden, Nix, Dorito, kehoe, etc.. For some reason people just get defensive when a others point out the standard isnt being met and we wont get to where we need to be without it.. We been trash for soo long, dammit man!

Advertisement
Im not surprised that T-Rob/DVD have done this. For a decade T-Rob just had that magic touch with DB recruits and would torture us to the point none of us could get mad at him because he was that **** good

Advertisement
If rumph was still here, Rogers and fegans would be figments of our imagination, Graves would be committed to some mid of the pack big10 team we’d all be screaming why aren’t we after him and we’d have all our eggs in the Spells basket, only for him to ditch us at the end..thank god those days are behind us
It’s sad how accurate this is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back