Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Agree but I think if Little wanted to commit Manny and co wouldn't turn him down... Fegans may not have the green light from Bama
After what I read on that thread I don’t think he can commit. It’s clear they will take Little and Harris right now. For all anyone knows Saban may have told Little to hold off going public- there’s always a strategy to some of these battles.

Advertisement
After what I read on that thread I don’t think he can commit. It’s clear they will take Little and Harris right now. For all anyone knows Saban may have told Little to hold off going public- there’s always a strategy to some of these battles.

You mean Fegans can commit to Bama right?

Advertisement

I don't think so. I've gone back and forth on that - but it feels like he is in a holding pattern there right now. I know the 247 reporter who generally is in the know included him in a "mock class" the other day but that is being disputed by the two poster "insiders". It seems like he could be the 3rd DB IF they take 3 this cycle. that could be why he was put in the "mock class"

I don't think so. I've gone back and forth on that - but it feels like he is in a holding pattern there right now. I know the 247 reporter who generally is in the know included him in a "mock class" the other day but that is being disputed by the two poster "insiders". It seems like he could be the 3rd DB IF they take 3 this cycle. that could be why he was put in the "mock class"

Ah ok gotcha!

happy will smith GIF
Well done. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more perfectly timed giphy.

Advertisement
Looks like Bama is having a BBQ on 7/31. I don't think Fegans has an exact commitment date yet or did I miss that? Seems like it's been said "in the next couple of weeks".

We’d take Little’s commitment in a heartbeat. He’ll end up at S or possibly even striker anyway. Fegans recruitment is only related to Little’s in that we have limited class caps. But both are takes and we’d have to find the room elsewhere.

Hendersons can’t wait forever though. So at least Little is on the clock. Nice to be in that spot.

Bama 247 had a thread yesterday on Fegan's Top 3 list. (Bama, Miami and SCe). According to their acknowledged "insiders" he remains down on their board. They feel good about their top guys - Little and Denver Harris. They seem to think they will continue to keep him "warm", expecting him to commit elsewhere sooner rather than later, and then "flip him" down the road if they need to. There seems to be some uncertainty whether they will take 4 DBS - three is for sure with the fourth spot - potentially Fegans- dependent on what happens with other positions. With a smaller class potentially in the works this cycle, Fegans may end up a casualty of numbers, despite being from an in-state powerhouse HS.
Well hope they get Little then....I like Little alot but bama can pick and slow playwho they want when they want

Advertisement
We’d take Little’s commitment in a heartbeat. He’ll end up at S or possibly even striker anyway. Fegans recruitment is only related to Little’s in that we have limited class caps. But both are takes and we’d have to find the room elsewhere.

Hendersons can’t wait forever though. So at least Little is on the clock. Nice to be in that spot.
I don’t think the Henderson twins could commit right now. We waiting on a few kids. (Fegans and Singletary at CB..MWilliams and KWilson at S..)

Advertisement
No I’m not. And I’m not saying he sucks and I’m not saying Saban passed in him.
Just wondering if anyone has any concerns at all. I did see the Dre Kirkpatrick reference and looked up DK’s Hs tape and yes very comparable to him.
7A football in Bama is really good comp. It would be like 5A in Florida as far as competition goes. Thompson was nationally ranked last year too in the top 25. Hoover lost only two games last year and both were to Thompson and they weren’t close games either

7A football in Bama is really good comp. It would be like 5A in Florida as far as competition goes. Thompson was nationally ranked last year too in the top 25. Hoover lost only two games last year and both were to Thompson and they weren’t close games either
I don’t share the competition concerns that I have seen other posters share but my understanding is he just transferred to Thompson this offseason and hasn’t suited up for them yet. Believe he was at Oxford last season.

Advertisement
Back