Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Hopefully Singaltary that's would be a crazy crazy corner class and I read somewhere his recruitment has been very quiet kid is I think commuted to OSU but was taking a lot of secret visits to Miami an they were saying how he's from Jacksonville that's a long trip to take as many times he has for no reason! I'm no insider just saying this corner class would be crazy if we got those 4 kids
DEFINITELY. We NEED classes like this man.

Advertisement
Hopefully Singaltary that's would be a crazy crazy corner class and I read somewhere his recruitment has been very quiet kid is I think commuted to OSU but was taking a lot of secret visits to Miami an they were saying how he's from Jacksonville that's a long trip to take as many times he has for no reason! I'm no insider just saying this corner class would be crazy if we got those 4 kids
Facts and y'all keep forgetting to bring up Cull. He's got the goods.

Bama 247 had a thread yesterday on Fegan's Top 3 list. (Bama, Miami and SCe). According to their acknowledged "insiders" he remains down on their board. They feel good about their top guys - Little and Denver Harris. They seem to think they will continue to keep him "warm", expecting him to commit elsewhere sooner rather than later, and then "flip him" down the road if they need to. There seems to be some uncertainty whether they will take 4 DBS - three is for sure with the fourth spot - potentially Fegans- dependent on what happens with other positions. With a smaller class potentially in the works this cycle, Fegans may end up a casualty of numbers, despite being from an in-state powerhouse HS.

Bama 247 had a thread yesterday on Fegan's Top 3 list. (Bama, Miami and SCe). According to their acknowledged "insiders" he remains down on their board. They feel good about their top guys - Little and Denver Harris. They seem to think they will continue to keep him "warm", expecting him to commit elsewhere sooner rather than later, and then "flip him" down the road if they need to. There seems to be some uncertainty whether they will take 4 DBS - three is for sure with the fourth spot - potentially Fegans- dependent on what happens with other positions. With a smaller class potentially in the works this cycle, Fegans may end up a casualty of numbers, despite being from an in-state powerhouse HS.
Cane!

Advertisement

Yeah I think if he commits to us its done...

happy will smith GIF

I could be completely wrong but at some point it feels like this kid said ***** Bama and he's moving on. If not, why not just wait and commit later in the year when Bama's DB board is more clear. This isn't the type of kid who needs to "secure a spot" somewhere, he could wait till NSD if he wanted. Anyway, hope he's a cane at the end of the month!

Advertisement
I could be completely wrong but at some point it feels like this kid said ***** Bama and he's moving on. If not, why not just wait and commit later in the year when Bama's DB board is more clear. This isn't the type of kid who needs to "secure a spot" somewhere, he could wait till NSD if he wanted. Anyway, hope he's a cane at the end of the month!
I think with his family on board and the relationship built with our staff and some other commits, it’s pretty likely he will stick even if Bama tries later. It seems like he has decided he wants to go to Miami and the family is all in and excited. Just like Rogers.

Agreed, makes all the sense in the world to wait unless his mind is made up.

Advertisement
Ive said it hefore and ill say it again it becomes a respect thing because there is no way he believes all of those CBs especially Little is better then he is. Cane

Advertisement
Not familiar with Thompson High School and Alabama 7A football I’m guessing
No I’m not. And I’m not saying he sucks and I’m not saying Saban passed in him.
Just wondering if anyone has any concerns at all. I did see the Dre Kirkpatrick reference and looked up DK’s Hs tape and yes very comparable to him.

Exactly they're prioritizing an OOS CB instead of one right in their backyard
Interesting thing is we are doing the same. I’ve maintained for months we aren’t that high on Little and that’s why dad is salty.

I know they project to different positions, but, just player to player, Fegans looks better to me. Much better size and athleticism and a higher ceiling. It’s hard to question Bama, but I think they have this one backwards myself.

Interesting thing is we are doing the same. I’ve maintained for months we aren’t that high on Little and that’s why dad is salty.

I know they project to different positions, but, just player to player, Fegans looks better to me. Much better size and athleticism and a higher ceiling. It’s hard to question Bama, but I think they have this one backwards myself.
Agree but I think if Little wanted to commit Manny and co wouldn't turn him down... Fegans may not have the green light from Bama

Advertisement
Back