Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

We should do already locked up the twins and moved on already let fegans and little keep playing them selves.. we need to close out on this position before the end of this month.. why should we be left in limbo???smdh..
1000% agree. While we are at it, lets stop recruiting all players that haven't decided in July where they are going.

Advertisement
1000% agree. While we are at it, lets stop recruiting all players that haven't decided in July where they are going.
Naw that's just my opinion everyone entitled to one. So you can play the waiting game.. I hope the staff is not and are really able to build this class top to bottom with the right talent®️🙌🏾

Advertisement
The icing would be flipping Singletary from OSU, he does that Manny better let him pick his own salary
If he flips Singletary to go with Fegans, Rogers and Graces he will walk in asking for a raise like..
33B1D5A5-CEBC-4D74-9D99-44E55AD73E9A.gif

We knew it would be a dog fight and Bama currently has zero CB commits. We could really use Little and those other targets to commit to them soon.
Truthfully i wouldn't be in a dog fight for an out of state guy when we have DBs all over florida. Especially for a player that's being slow played by the opposing team.

Advertisement
Something else to maybe watch.... Looks like UGA is going to miss out on one of their top cb targets: Daylen Everette. They gave Julian Humphrey an offer last night (UF commit).. Possible they circle back on Fegans, too....
Ill say the same thing again why is a top 100 player in the nation accepting being a backup plan especially from schools and coaches who don't produce CBs in the pros? I know I'd be insulted as ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
UGA is always a threat because they don't have a problem offering a ridiculous "package."
You may be right but I just think a lot of the shine is coming off of them with their track record of highly ranked players performing poorly in the draft. Add NIL to that and that big bag may not be the factor it once was.

Advertisement
Back