Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Advertisement
Kevin Harris. But with will Anderson playing the same position I think he’s a portal candidate. Also the DL from sta He stole from us. That guy hasn’t played much either.

STA kid is the next portal kid I expect to hear… seemed like such a tweener that fit us but not their scheme
Braydon Inghram the DT right? Yeah havent heard much from him at all. Wouldnt be shocked either if FAU, UCF or USF were in his plans at seasons end. But hey, Xavier Williams is going into his 4th season and looks to be going down with the ship and not transferring even though he still 5th on the WR depth chart so maybe he will stick it out.

Advertisement
Braydon Inghram the DT right? Yeah havent heard much from him at all. Wouldnt be shocked either if FAU, UCF or USF were in his plans at seasons end. But hey, Xavier Williams is going into his 4th season and looks to be going down with the ship and not transferring even though he still 5th on the WR depth chart so maybe he will stick it out.
There was talk on the Bama board a few weeks ago that Inghram may be the next portal candidate...

Anybody think Newberg is just putting those in to mess with Miami fans or do they get held to their crystal ballsac predictions?
He put out an article explaining his reasoning for each. He entered them for multiple other players at the same time both for and not for his semenholes. All of which were guys they at least in it for so I think he was just doing a self update basically on where things stand with a bunch of guys at the moment all at once. That was my takeaway at least.

Good for them… I’m sure they never wanted a shot at the NFL

Advertisement
Anybody think Newberg is just putting those in to mess with Miami fans or do they get held to their crystal ballsac predictions?
Imo he's trying to get ahead of the game with some of the guys because some insiders will have a flurry of CBs at one time so they get credit if they're right. Now I don't think he's doing this with Shemar because we all assume UM leads and Wesley and FSU Ive read are on bad terms so some would imagine UM leads there also

His boss’s wouldn’t like that. As much as we make fun of that whole idea the higher ups at 247 take that stuff serious.

some interesting comments by Hank South, the main Bama 247 guy. He is THE guy on that site. He did one of those Q&A threads today and was asked who he sees in their DB class. His answer: DB -- Antonio Kite, Earl Little Jr., Denver Harris, Jake Pope, Trequon Fegans

He was asked if their staff has upped the pressure on Fegans since Brooks committed to OSU. Here's what he said: I think the pressure has been upped since early June, but maybe more so now.

There was some talk between a few of their posters how the Canes 247 staff feels it's between Miami and South Carolina and how our intel must be way off.... They find in "interesting" that he seems to be trending to Miami....

Clearly something to watch here.... Prior to this Q&A, there hasn't been a word mentioned about those cbs to the Canes on that site... Maybe they just brought attention to Saban that Fegans was looking elsewhere.

Advertisement
some interesting comments by Hank South, the main Bama 247 guy. He is THE guy on that site. He did one of those Q&A threads today and was asked who he sees in their DB class. His answer: DB -- Antonio Kite, Earl Little Jr., Denver Harris, Jake Pope, Trequon Fegans

He was asked if their staff has upped the pressure on Fegans since Brooks committed to OSU. Here's what he said: I think the pressure has been upped since early June, but maybe more so now.

There was some talk between a few of their posters how the Canes 247 staff feels it's between Miami and South Carolina and how our intel must be way off.... They find in "interesting" that he seems to be trending to Miami....

Clearly something to watch here.... Prior to this Q&A, there hasn't been a word mentioned about those cbs to the Canes on that site... Maybe they just brought attention to Saban that Fegans was looking elsewhere.
ugh...

TRob was hired and is paid well to win this type of battle. We’re not talking about a bidding war over an elite 5* guy.

Advertisement
TRob was hired and is paid well to win this type of battle. We’re not talking about a bidding war over an elite 5* guy.
I think hes earned his pay at the moment. Graves and Rogers are two huge hauls this early in the process. Remember we are still 5 months from ESD and hes already locked up the top 2 CBs on his board. Fegans is absolutely icing on the cake.

Advertisement
Back