Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Advertisement
0ACDE03E-EE46-4010-812D-3218A1819C29.gif

Advertisement
Little is number 1 on the bama board lol
I think outside of the particular CB/DB position he is being recruited for, I think Saban sees the value of keep grabbing kids from a powerhouse like AH. And let’s be real, if Little ain’t that dude, Bama has 6 more just as talented waiting to step up. Saban can take some chances.
lol

Alabama literally had the highest rated class ever just a year ago.
Top recruiting class and another natty, his statement was beyond ridiculous.

Last edited:
He's got at least 4-5 more years easy. He's been in near elite shape mentally and physically his whole life. Versus a kinda frumpy Bobby Bowden type who still kept it together until mid 70's and hiring his doofus son.

Alabama's last 2 classes average recruit ranking was 0.94 & 0.95. It'd be hard for even Al Golden to f*ck up that type of talent
They lose twice because of who his DC would
be

Advertisement
T-Rob and DVD been on the job 45 minutes and gonna land Rogers, Graves, and Fegans LMAOOOOOOOOOO.

And you little girls (you know who you are) were wailing over Spells.

One again. For the haterest of haters in the back:

DONT. WORRY. ABOUT. DB. RECRUITING.

Enjoy your Sunday.
I'm just looking for the people who said Rumph was a great teacher his first two to three years. After year 1 I knew we were fuqed big time called it out and got completely destroyed on here for saying he was garbage and needed to be replaced. Happy he was replaced cause now look

Advertisement
I'm just looking for the people who said Rumph was a great teacher his first two to three years. After year 1 I knew we were fuqed big time called it out and got completely destroyed on here for saying he was garbage and needed to be replaced. Happy he was replaced cause now look
I was one who never defended Rumphs recruiting but at the time did say he was our best X and Os coach (which I believe was true with old staff). With that being said Manny hiring T Rob was a game changer and I never thought he would come to Miami. I love this staff much better and glad Rumph is gone. But I was one that was wrong

Advertisement
He's got at least 4-5 more years easy. He's been in near elite shape mentally and physically his whole life. Versus a kinda frumpy Bobby Bowden type who still kept it together until mid 70's and hiring his doofus son.

Alabama's last 2 classes average recruit ranking was 0.94 & 0.95. It'd be hard for even Al Golden to f*ck up that type of talent

You want to reconsider that?

I was one who never defended Rumphs recruiting but at the time did say he was our best X and Os coach (which I believe was true with old staff). With that being said Manny hiring T Rob was a game changer and I never thought he would come to Miami. I love this staff much better and glad Rumph is gone. But I was one that was wrong

I thought he was a good developer. But you can’t develop Dee Delaney or Adrian Colbert or even Trajan Bandy into Round 1-3 kids. They’re Miami kids. But they can’t be your #1s. Gotta have better talent at CB at the U when South Florida pumps out top CBs nearly every year. Often a handful of them in a given class.

Advertisement
Back