Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Advertisement
I think Miami basically told him "If you want to come and lock it down, lock it down".

His parents dont need to be convinced anymore, I think he just wanted to see what Bama and maybe South Carolina had to offer, but he probably isnt a clear take at Bama and South Carolina just got beaten our for Graves badly. So he is going to take his weeks and then come here.

Not that I know ****, I dont. I am just convinced thats how it will unfold.

Gaby saying he is expected back on campus the last week of July..
Laugh Lol GIF by Celebrity Apprentice Australia

Advertisement
TVd and drob are lethal with player families. Not only do they get the parents on board but multiple other members of families as well. This get makes the spells miss irrelevant.
Spells wasn’t a textbook swing and miss. It looks like he wasn’t prioritized like some of the others and committed to where he was the priority. I don’t have a problem with him or our coaches for that. Our coaches just need to legit feel that they are in it for the top of their board and it seems they are.

Don’t want to get off topic but is South Carolina pitching all of these db’s that they can be next Horn? I know their db coach is solid but with the new staff I’m surprised to hear they’ve been in it for some of these db’s
They just put out a signal that they got a commit - the belief is it's some kid named Nelson who is also a CB. Beamer and Gray teaming up on the secondary targets. Their 247 guys pretty much said he wasn't expecting Fegans when the cb were posted. Seems both Fegans and Nelson were their two targets.

Advertisement
They just put out a signal that they got a commit - the belief is it's some kid named Nelson who is also a CB. Beamer and Gray teaming up on the secondary targets. Their 247 guys pretty much said he wasn't expecting Fegans when the cb were posted. Seems both Fegans and Nelson were their two targets.
Keenan Nelson Jr.

He would be their first CB commit, FWIW.

TVd and drob are lethal with player families. Not only do they get the parents on board but multiple other members of families as well. This get makes the spells miss irrelevant.
It was never a miss lmao. They had Fegans ahead of him on the board the entire time. They can post all over Twitter that they want spells all they want. At the end of the day, actions speak louder than words that action came when Spells camp said Miami “needs to stop playing”. That’s recruit for “Miami told us to hold off”.

Advertisement
also something I think is pretty interesting... Ivins put a story on the main page of 247 national site about his cb. That was over an hour ago; there still isn't a word about it on the Bama board..... South Carolina had a thread immediately.
At this point they have so many guys over him that he's a complete in case of emergency prospect and for a top 100 guy I say **** yeah he's good enough for us

also something I think is pretty interesting... Ivins put a story on the main page of 247 national site about his cb. That was over an hour ago; there still isn't a word about it on the Bama board..... South Carolina had a thread immediately.
Isn’t Bama recruiting him at Safety?

Don’t want to get off topic but is South Carolina pitching all of these db’s that they can be next Horn? I know their db coach is solid but with the new staff I’m surprised to hear they’ve been in it for some of these db’s

My guess is Torian Gray is telling him he can be the next CJ Henderson. i think Gray was UF CB coach at time of Henderson's recruitment and for at least part of Henderson's time playing for UF.

BTW.... Graves actually reminds me of Henderson fwiw (both relatively slim and around same height and weight at the beginning).

Advertisement
I’m confused. CIS was just telling me we were struggling to recruit.

TRob vs Patke. No need to be confused.

If Patke lands Bissainthe and Jackson, he'll have taken that first big step as a P5 coach. If not, we're going to be scrambling for specials hoping other programs implode in December through February, or portal bound. Not end of world. But I personally would rather have guys like TRob as our position coaches. Let Patke earn his stripes at a G5 or lower P5. ... But he's our LB coach, so of course I'm rooting for him big time to cross the chasm.

It was never a miss lmao. They had Fegans ahead of him on the board the entire time. They can post all over Twitter that they want spells all they want. At the end of the day, actions speak louder than words that action came when Spells camp said Miami “needs to stop playing”. That’s recruit for “Miami told us to hold off”.
Exactly. They were slow playing Spells because he was a plan B kid. This is part of the reason Earl Little Sr. has his panties in a wad over UM.

Advertisement
Back