Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Fegans and family seem to like South Carolina alot too.. I've seen some stuff on their board regarding him.

FWIW-
There's a note this morning from someone on that board who says that he was told by a guy who recruits in the southeast (concentrating in Fla right now) that he is hearing Bama is making Fegans a priority. He also said the guy told him that south carolina is in it more than people realize because of Shane Beamer. He did mention Miami but seems to think it could come down to Bama or SC.
sweet

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s no way we’re getting trolled by parents now right?……..right?

It doesn’t always have to be a troll. His mom absolutely has genuine love for Miami. But he’s an Alabama kid being recruited by Nick Saban. Maybe he comes here maybe he doesn’t but if he doesn’t, his mom isn’t trolling anyone. We’re 10000% in the game here.

Advertisement
I think we are in a good spot. If bama has a spot for him he gone which should help us with other prospects.

i can’t see Bama having a ton of spots. They tradionally play with 83-85 kids. Assuming 20 seniors, they will be able to play with 105 kids in 2021 and will have to go from 105 to 70 just to take 15 kids.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He will be on board before month is over

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

Are we just going to take whoever Bama doesn’t out of Feagans or Little? Is it possible they would take both?
I would assume yes especially since word is Ish wants striker to be more of a nickel corner which is what Little projects best as and is what he’s getting recruited by Bama for.

Advertisement
Back