Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Advertisement
What happened with all the smoke about singletary.

The smoke just faded, that's all. He's OSU. Let's move on. We're down to (in order):

***ans, Graves. After that, staff has to decide whether or not Henderson is up next. I think he is and would be a great plan B. Rogers/Graves/Henderson is a nice haul.

Saw @SouthParkCane say they would get a 5 star soon a while back. Funny because he indicated Denver didn’t really get impressed on his OV there. Must be nice to half *** on OVs and still land stars
Yep, he was given the bama promise - promise to play for/win a championship and be a first round pick. Hard to turn down.

I think Fegans is a top 3 CB in this class. I think he’s better than Singletary.
Singletary is very good, Fegans is right up there with him though I’m not gone say he’s better IMO Singletary is a little more fluid in the hips but if you inserted Fegans you’re not gonna see a drip off

Fegans and family seem to like South Carolina alot too.. I've seen some stuff on their board regarding him.

FWIW-
There's a note this morning from someone on that board who says that he was told by a guy who recruits in the southeast (concentrating in Fla right now) that he is hearing Bama is making Fegans a priority. He also said the guy told him that south carolina is in it more than people realize because of Shane Beamer. He did mention Miami but seems to think it could come down to Bama or SC.

Advertisement
Fegans and family seem to like South Carolina alot too.. I've seen some stuff on their board regarding him.

FWIW-
There's a note this morning from someone on that board who says that he was told by a guy who recruits in the southeast (concentrating in Fla right now) that he is hearing Bama is making Fegans a priority. He also said the guy told him that south carolina is in it more than people realize because of Shane Beamer. He did mention Miami but seems to think it could come down to Bama or SC.
Get Graves and take the twins. This kid will end up at Bama.

Advertisement
So Fegans and Earl Jr ends up at Bama?
I’m not saying to stop recruiting him but I’m saying take jacarri and make Fegans a fourth if he wants in rather than lose jacarri too. Bama has kids grey and blue shirt. This kid seems like he’s do it if he had to.

Any way you slice it, this looks to be a very fine CB class.

Rogers + Graves + (Fegans or Singletary or Little or Henderson or even Spells if all else fails, we give him the green light, and he isn't in his feelings). That CB class ranges from very good to elite.

Advertisement

FWIW-

lol south carolina…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back