Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Harris is committing tomorrow?!
that's the chatter. Hank South commented on another commitment coming in the thread about Alexander. He deleted it. Then Golding tweeted out a RTR and South put back a comment about "5 star Fridays".... The two guys on that board with all the connections have led them to believe that's who it is.

No matter who it is, they are getting another blue chip defensive commit in the next day or so...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama has zero DBs committed right now. No S’s & No CBs. 6 of their 12 DBs on roster are draft eligible this season. Pls don’t think that getting one CB is going to stop them for getting another 2-3.
Their #2, 3 & 4 "top targets" on 247 are Harris, Fegans & Little. 3 others including Cull are "high choice".

Their #2, 3 & 4 "top targets" on 247 are Harris, Fegans & Little. 3 others including Cull are "high choice".
I think that is just done by how 247 ranks the players. Not an indication of where they are on Bama's board. Fegans isn't #3 if it is true that he actually can't commit to them.

Bama has zero DBs committed right now. No S’s & No CBs. 6 of their 12 DBs on roster are draft eligible this season. Pls don’t think that getting one CB is going to stop them for getting another 2-3.
Bama has one DB commit. An ATH they plan to play at S. Harris would make two. Little's place in line is actually threatened by their ability to scoop up DBs. He's got 4 visits scheduled for the fall. Bama may not value him enough to wait if he wants to push it to signing day. They'll just go take another player. I mean if USC struggles Domani Jackson could be in play if he isn't already.

Advertisement
Bama has one DB commit. An ATH they plan to play at S. Harris would make two. Little's place in line is actually threatened by their ability to scoop up DBs. He's got 4 visits scheduled for the fall. Bama may not value him enough to wait if he wants to push it to signing day. They'll just go take another player. I mean if USC struggles Domani Jackson could be in play if he isn't already.
They are actively trying to flip him. And supposedly they will continue to recruit Brooks who just committed to OSU... I've seen discussion they will take any combination of three - Harris & Little equal to Brooks on their board with Jackson right behind them...

Saw @SouthParkCane say they would get a 5 star soon a while back. Funny because he indicated Denver didn’t really get impressed on his OV there. Must be nice to half *** on OVs and still land stars
Yeah I tried to backtrack but I know he wasn’t very impressed with Bama at first. And then all of a sudden he was. That’s all Ima say on the matter lol

Last edited:

They’ll most likely slide the ATH to their STAR position ala Moore & Branch. But U’re right; it’s a position that Bama can afford to be in. Smh.

Advertisement
This was always a lie
So if Bama fills up without him, where do you think he winds up? Still guessing not here, and it seems like the coaches still have Fegans and Graves higher on their board regardless of what Jr and Sr want to do.

Advertisement
Fegans graves Singletary fegans Rodgers get them all

Fegans listed twice? You must really like the kid lol.

I aint losing too much sleep over Singletary, Fegans, or Wilson, to me they are gravy. Leave a spot for one of those three if they want in.

I'd be very content with Rodgers, Graves, and Henderson at CB, with Markeith and the other Henderson at S. That gives us 3 legit four stars and 2 high ceiling sleepers who just need to fill out. Pick up one more portal CB veteran if we miss out on the aforementioned trio.

Advertisement
Back