Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Super athlete bro I have coached against him..long fluid and makes plays...the word is his little brother that's a 9th grader will be better than him...he has transferred from 6A powerhouse oxford to 2time 7A champ Thompson...the school has D1 players at every position...it will be hard to hold on to him because they will probably win it again and college coaches live on their campus
I played Oxford in HS and knew they were legit. Just seems weird Bama and Auburn aren’t all over this kid.

Advertisement
I played Oxford in HS and knew they were legit. Just seems weird Bama and Auburn aren’t all over this kid.
Auburn has a new staff with limited pull down there. With Miami and TRob, it’s not shocking we vaulted way ahead of Auburn. This is a Miami/Bama decision all the way.

Miami made the cut for a second blue-chip cornerback on Wednesday after Oxford (Ala.) Top247 corner Trequon Fegans announced his top five. Alabama, Oklahoma, South Carolina and Georgia joined the Hurricanes in Fegans' top five.

The nation's No. 10 cornerback, per the industry-generated 247Sports Composite, spent the first weekend of June in Coral Gables for an official visit. That trip helped him see that Miami is a place he can play at.

"I'm feeling highly about Miami right now," Fegans told InsideTheU over the phone Wednesday. "The coaches. It's somewhere I can spend the next four years of my life knowing that Miami will be the home for me."

DeMarcus Van Dyke and Travaris Robinson have been involved with the Top100 talent for some time now. Both guys made an impression early last month and the relationship has only grown since.

“Those conversations are going well. Me and DVD talk every day. We got a great relationship. Me and Coach T-Rob, we got a great relationship. We grew closer on the official,” Fegans said.

Alabama is the in-state school and not many develop defensive backs the way Nick Saban does.

"Alabama is a great school. Nick Saban, we building a relationship. Me and Coach [Jay Valai], we talk a lot. I'm feeling the love," Fegans said.

The Gamecocks got the 6-foot-2, 181-pounder on campus this summer too.

"Me and Coach [Torrian Gray], Coach [Shane Beamer] grew closer. Coach Gray is a coach I can see myself playing for the next four years," Fegans said.

Fegans didn't make his way out to Norman last month, but expects to give the Sooners a look in-person at some point.

"Oklahoma, me and Coach Roy Manning, the coaches, they show me love, so that was one of the schools that I thought that deserve a spot up there. They're changing the program around. They just won a bowl game," Fegans said.

Georgia is a school that's been involved for a while, but things haven't been as consistent as they may have been in the past.

"Georgia, we kind of fell off a little bit," Fegans admitted. "But they belong in there. I still want to take my official visit to Georgia. I still want to get down there and see it."

A commitment could be coming sooner rather than later for the Top100 talent.

"If I can do it by the end of the month I will," Fegans explained. "But no later than August."

Fegans might have an idea already of where he wants to go, but he is going to continue to weigh his options.

"I kind of got it figured out right now," Fegans said.

247Sports considers Fegans the No. 72 overall player in the Class of 2022.

At this stage of the process, Miami holds commitments from three prospects - Lexington (Miss.) Holmes County Top247 cornerback Khamauri Rogers, Valdosta (Ga.) Lowndes four-star quarterback Jacurri Brown and Mandeville (La.) wide receiver Landon Ibieta.
This screams out dude who will simp for his girl knowing she's on OF and getting money from mad rich dudes but " she comes home to me at night". His parents imo know his worth and that he shouldn't simp for Bama but he's addicted to them sadly

Advertisement
Saw @SouthParkCane say they would get a 5 star soon a while back. Funny because he indicated Denver didn’t really get impressed on his OV there. Must be nice to half *** on OVs and still land stars
Win.
Have kids drafted like they have.
Have bag money if those first two don’t work.

I mean they’ve got it all covered… only hope is Saban retires soon and the next guy absolutely COKERS up that Ferrari cruise control… or the NCAA finally hits them and breaks up the **** monopoly because disinterest of only seeing bama on top.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What happened with all the smoke about singletary.
Beats me but I'll guess T Rob is working behind the scenes & until the kid publicly shuts it down or sends in the LOI we keep pushing, but I don't think it'll happen.

Advertisement
Back