Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Advertisement
No knock Bama just trying to recruit Jalen Ramsey, Xavien Howard, Stephon Gilmore from the NFL to come back and play college for them lol but being honest they just recruit the 1%ers
Kid isn’t a take for Bama right now so something must be wrong with him, but as soon as Bama green lights WhAt ArE wE dOiNg We MiSsEd AnOtHeR oNe.

**** is pure comedy at this point. Some of these dudes are never, ever happy, unless we land a class like NCAA 14.

Kid isn’t a take for Bama right now so something must be wrong with him, but as soon as Bama green lights WhAt ArE wE dOiNg We MiSsEd AnOtHeR oNe.

**** is pure comedy at this point. Some of these dudes are never, ever happy, unless we land a class like NCAA 14.
Last time I played NCAA '14, I created myself as a player, made my hometown Miami, pumped up all of the stats, recruited the guy hard, won the Conf and Nat Championship, and the guy still chose to go to Bama. Was so let down by my video game self couldn't even look my real self in the mirror.

Advertisement
I’m not sure where he stands there. Hank South (Bama 247 guy) said on Monday that Fegans was trending to Bama but to watch out for Miami.

It seems like this kid and his family are really interested in us. Only thing that makes me pause is that if he balls out this year, I can't see how Bama doesn't turn up the heat on him. He's now on the top team, in the top classification, that's coming off back to back state championships with a number of other nationally ranked kids. In the end, this kid is going to have to literally choose us over bama. Man.........

Advertisement

According to their writer Hank as of July 5th he’s trending to Bama and they started counting him in the class

Bama is doing Fegans what we're doing to the Henderson twins. Each are takes per the respective schools but they're each being obviously slow played.
Which might be a mistake on our part. Because even if twins brother is part of the deal for his commitment, after watching his tape at Safety that's the easiest package deal ever to sign off on...kid is an athletic version of Amari Carter.

This might turn out to be the other side of the T-Rob effect....Manny has to let him do his thing and if that means swinging and missing on Fegans while the Henderson twin (CB) decides not to wait.....i guess we have to chalk it up to the game. My guess is that if Singletary stays with OSU and Fegans draws it out and winds up at Bama, we try and circle back to Spells or try and pry Ryan Turner from his OSU pledge (i read somewhere that he's on the verge of being a drop candidate for them anyway)

Advertisement
Miami made the cut for a second blue-chip cornerback on Wednesday after Oxford (Ala.) Top247 corner Trequon Fegans announced his top five. Alabama, Oklahoma, South Carolina and Georgia joined the Hurricanes in Fegans' top five.

The nation's No. 10 cornerback, per the industry-generated 247Sports Composite, spent the first weekend of June in Coral Gables for an official visit. That trip helped him see that Miami is a place he can play at.

"I'm feeling highly about Miami right now," Fegans told InsideTheU over the phone Wednesday. "The coaches. It's somewhere I can spend the next four years of my life knowing that Miami will be the home for me."

DeMarcus Van Dyke and Travaris Robinson have been involved with the Top100 talent for some time now. Both guys made an impression early last month and the relationship has only grown since.

“Those conversations are going well. Me and DVD talk every day. We got a great relationship. Me and Coach T-Rob, we got a great relationship. We grew closer on the official,” Fegans said.

Alabama is the in-state school and not many develop defensive backs the way Nick Saban does.

"Alabama is a great school. Nick Saban, we building a relationship. Me and Coach [Jay Valai], we talk a lot. I'm feeling the love," Fegans said.

The Gamecocks got the 6-foot-2, 181-pounder on campus this summer too.

"Me and Coach [Torrian Gray], Coach [Shane Beamer] grew closer. Coach Gray is a coach I can see myself playing for the next four years," Fegans said.

Fegans didn't make his way out to Norman last month, but expects to give the Sooners a look in-person at some point.

"Oklahoma, me and Coach Roy Manning, the coaches, they show me love, so that was one of the schools that I thought that deserve a spot up there. They're changing the program around. They just won a bowl game," Fegans said.

Georgia is a school that's been involved for a while, but things haven't been as consistent as they may have been in the past.

"Georgia, we kind of fell off a little bit," Fegans admitted. "But they belong in there. I still want to take my official visit to Georgia. I still want to get down there and see it."

A commitment could be coming sooner rather than later for the Top100 talent.

"If I can do it by the end of the month I will," Fegans explained. "But no later than August."

Fegans might have an idea already of where he wants to go, but he is going to continue to weigh his options.

"I kind of got it figured out right now," Fegans said.

247Sports considers Fegans the No. 72 overall player in the Class of 2022.

At this stage of the process, Miami holds commitments from three prospects - Lexington (Miss.) Holmes County Top247 cornerback Khamauri Rogers, Valdosta (Ga.) Lowndes four-star quarterback Jacurri Brown and Mandeville (La.) wide receiver Landon Ibieta.

Advertisement
Miami made the cut for a second blue-chip cornerback on Wednesday after Oxford (Ala.) Top247 corner Trequon Fegans announced his top five. Alabama, Oklahoma, South Carolina and Georgia joined the Hurricanes in Fegans' top five.

The nation's No. 10 cornerback, per the industry-generated 247Sports Composite, spent the first weekend of June in Coral Gables for an official visit. That trip helped him see that Miami is a place he can play at.

"I'm feeling highly about Miami right now," Fegans told InsideTheU over the phone Wednesday. "The coaches. It's somewhere I can spend the next four years of my life knowing that Miami will be the home for me."

DeMarcus Van Dyke and Travaris Robinson have been involved with the Top100 talent for some time now. Both guys made an impression early last month and the relationship has only grown since.

“Those conversations are going well. Me and DVD talk every day. We got a great relationship. Me and Coach T-Rob, we got a great relationship. We grew closer on the official,” Fegans said.

Alabama is the in-state school and not many develop defensive backs the way Nick Saban does.

"Alabama is a great school. Nick Saban, we building a relationship. Me and Coach [Jay Valai], we talk a lot. I'm feeling the love," Fegans said.

The Gamecocks got the 6-foot-2, 181-pounder on campus this summer too.

"Me and Coach [Torrian Gray], Coach [Shane Beamer] grew closer. Coach Gray is a coach I can see myself playing for the next four years," Fegans said.

Fegans didn't make his way out to Norman last month, but expects to give the Sooners a look in-person at some point.

"Oklahoma, me and Coach Roy Manning, the coaches, they show me love, so that was one of the schools that I thought that deserve a spot up there. They're changing the program around. They just won a bowl game," Fegans said.

Georgia is a school that's been involved for a while, but things haven't been as consistent as they may have been in the past.

"Georgia, we kind of fell off a little bit," Fegans admitted. "But they belong in there. I still want to take my official visit to Georgia. I still want to get down there and see it."

A commitment could be coming sooner rather than later for the Top100 talent.

"If I can do it by the end of the month I will," Fegans explained. "But no later than August."

Fegans might have an idea already of where he wants to go, but he is going to continue to weigh his options.

"I kind of got it figured out right now," Fegans said.

247Sports considers Fegans the No. 72 overall player in the Class of 2022.

At this stage of the process, Miami holds commitments from three prospects - Lexington (Miss.) Holmes County Top247 cornerback Khamauri Rogers, Valdosta (Ga.) Lowndes four-star quarterback Jacurri Brown and Mandeville (La.) wide receiver Landon Ibieta.
Bama and if they wont take him miami

Maybe I’m jaded, but I think he ends up at Bama one way or another if they turn up the heat before now and ENSD
Agreed, even if Bama doesn’t green light by the latest he wants to wait, we’ll be holding our breath up until ESD when he signs on the dotted line.

Advertisement
Back