Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Advertisement
Earl Little and Denver Harris are at the top of their board. They are equal in level of "want". The kid Brooks who just committed to OSU was the third guy at the top. Supposedly all three had the green light to commit. it is being said that Saban is going to continue to recruit Brooks. They want 2-3 cbs this cycle....

And there is also talk about trying to flip Domani Jackson from USC
The question is, does Kite count as 1 of the 3 CBs for them or is he a safety?

Advertisement
Had a bama offer that wasn’t committable. He waited and waited on it, even committed to tennessee randomly. Butch jones got fired and trob reeled him in despite a late UGA push.
What Baga does not know how to evaluate players. Shame on them. They should fire their HC is not he in charge of DB’s. How did they let Horn slip through the cracks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s the knock on this kid that Bama wouldn’t take his commitment today?

Just genuinely curious.

No knock Bama just trying to recruit Jalen Ramsey, Xavien Howard, Stephon Gilmore from the NFL to come back and play college for them lol but being honest they just recruit the 1%ers

I think Fegans is a top 3 CB in this class. I think he’s better than Singletary.

I haven't seen enough of Singletary but Fegans is elite. Long, athletic corner that excels when pressing? That's the type of dude you need to slow down these pass happy offenses. Pair him with Rogers and Graves and that's a special, special CB haul.

Advertisement
Back