Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Advertisement
Both seniors. No guarantee despite getting the Covid year back they want to be around for 5 years.

what a brain fart - you’re right. We lose 3 this year and I’m not convinced Dunson and Clarke are the answers.

thanks, Mike!

I guess he doesn’t feel like a priority. I swear somebody here posted that but cooney made a tweet with “ spells “ in it so everything was now peachy. Hes not a plan A on the board but they’ve still tried to recruit him, he’s just too caught up in his feelings. I guess I get it but still. Wvu is pushing hard for him and he’s a priority to them.
I remember that Cooney tweet. Oh well, I guess on to the next one. Probably best for both parties anyways.

Advertisement

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Advertisement
terrence brooks most likely going to osu was a big target for bama might see them pursue fegans harder if they don’t feel confident in domani jackson flipping

I posted back when Spells got the CB to WVU that he wasn't as high on our board as some fans thought. It's not really a knock on Spells, as he is a good player. Miami is just in on a lot of really good CB's this cycle. I know that is something new for us Miami fans to deal with.

Singletary
Rogers
Graves
***ans
Henderson
Little
Spells

Now Miami coaches can't tell Spells hey you are 6th or 7th on our CB board, they have to recruit him but anyone who follows recruiting for 20 plus years know what is going on. Last year or the year before or year before if Spells was in those classes Miami would have been all over him like white on rice. This year with TROB is just different. If Spells had some patience he could be in the class as the dominos fall. I think he is reserving his spot with WVU, but if Miami or UGA or a bigger name comes calling later in the process Spells isn't signing with WVU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back