Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Still seems weird... I am just looking at the Bama "offer" list on 247 for CB, top two, Hunter and Domani Jackson are both committed elsewhere and seem solid. Third is Denver Harris out of TX, followed by Will Johnson who is solid to Michigan, next Jeadyn Lucas (from SC), Daylen Everette (IMG), Terrance Brooks (TX), Fegans and Little, next top 4 are committed to Oh. St., LSU, UF, and UT.

They have zero CB commits right now and if Little is to be believed in his interview, he is #1 on their board. Why are they keeping a top 100 kid on ice in their own backyard when they do not have many other options right now?
Bama will get who they want in the end. They always do. I'm sure not a single fan over there is sweating lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Another opportunity for the side chick to try to become the main
source (2).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well here's to Bama bagging Harris, Little and flipping either Travis Hunter or Domani Jackson
1 year from now or so we will see his name in the transfer portal due to being passed on depth chart or no playing time lol. Hate to see dudes pegging for offers

Beware a placeholder commit. This kid clearly wants Bama first, and doesn't have a Plan 1b.
I forget the kid a few years ago who was a 4 star but I think took a gray shirt to go to Bama. He was a De or Lb and I remember just thinking then if a kid is deadset on Bama especially a kid from Bama he will make sure he goes there

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back