Treon Harris

Advertisement
15.png

I think this means he is a cane and staying home, cause as a freshman at FSU i dont think your allowed a vehicle on campus, I could be wrong??? But he could go home and drive this every weekend at miami....we shall see

Advertisement

I think this means he is a cane and staying home, cause as a freshman at FSU i dont think your allowed a vehicle on campus, I could be wrong??? But he could go home and drive this every weekend at miami....we shall see

In '96 Bill Gramatica showed up to school in a brand new BMW the day after he signed with Fsu. Rules could've changed since then

Advertisement
LOL @ the idea that "Freshman rules" apply to football players at Free Shoes University.

Not Gary Ferman ‏@NotGaryFerman 57m
#Canesport confirming Treon Harris has re-affirmed his commitment to #FSU

Not Gary Ferman ‏@NotGaryFerman 1h
Have been told from a reliable source Treon Harris and JC Jackson will both sign with #UF tomorrow. #Canesport #NSD #NSD14

WTF Ferman is just saying anything at this point first he says Treon to FSU, then 3 minutes later he say Treon to uf

Have been told from a reliable source Treon Harris and JC Jackson will both sign with #UF tomorrow. #Canesport #NSD #NSD14

WTF Ferman is just saying anything at this point first he says Treon to FSU, then 3 minutes later he say Treon to uf

:ibisroflmao:

Not Gary Ferman with the scoop.

It gets better, Ferman then said after that JC's mom told Shodell that wasn't true & he hasn't told anyone where he's going lulz...

Advertisement
So my son was at BTW tonight talking to a friend from his school that played for BTW this season. The kid at BTW was talking about the recruits and said that one of them told him that he is not going to UM. My son doesn't follow this stuff closely, so he's not sure if that was a reference to CT or TH. My guess is the latter--and that assumes that the kid talking to my son was telling the truth and, even then, assumes that the recruit told that kid the truth and wasn't playing him.

Just add this to the pile of relatively meaningless TIFWIW info out there.

Advertisement
Does every CFBer drive that Dodge? Isnt that what Marve and McKenzie got into that accident in?

And no, no such car rule at FSU. My sister in law is a freshman there and has her car with her. Hardly uses it but its with her.

So my son was at BTW tonight talking to a friend from his school that played for BTW this season. The kid at BTW was talking about the recruits and said that one of them told him that he is not going to UM. My son doesn't follow this stuff closely, so he's not sure if that was a reference to CT or TH. My guess is the latter--and that assumes that the kid talking to my son was telling the truth and, even then, assumes that the recruit told that kid the truth and wasn't playing him.

Just add this to the pile of relatively meaningless TIFWIW info out there.

153.gif

Advertisement
Back