Treon Harris.

cane33

Thunderdome
Lock..

714484014.jpg

Advertisement
His dad is Ice Harris; he's a lock. Bring him in at QB, give him a chance, and then move him if he can't play. Don't be a dumbass like Randy and tell him CB straight up.

idk if thats you but if your a grown *** man tweeting a 17 year old kid and bugging them on twitter all the time it makes you look pathetic. Some of these dudes curse and bich and complain at these kids all day on what they say, post, or if they dont pick their school its sad lol...

Advertisement
idk if thats you but if your a grown man tweeting a 17 year old kid and bugging them on twitter all the time it makes you look pathetic. Some of these dudes curse and bich and complain at these kids all day on what they say, post, or if they dont pick their school its sad lol...

That's not me. Don't know who that is. I don't even follow the kid.

idk if thats you but if your a grown *** man tweeting a 17 year old kid and bugging them on twitter all the time it makes you look pathetic. Some of these dudes curse and bich and complain at these kids all day on what they say, post, or if they dont pick their school its sad lol...

**** *****, way to **** in his Cheerios

Negged.

i didn't say it was you i was saying in general about the guys who bug these kids on twitter i know some recruits who hate that stuff and make us as fans and grown men look sad...

Advertisement
i didn't say it was you i was saying in general about the guys who bug these kids on twitter i know some recruits who hate that stuff and make us as fans and grown men look sad...

there is a line and it wasn't crossed. Cussing kids out on twitter and being an ******* is unacceptable. Nudging a kid towards a school is something fans of every team do. As far as facebook goes, if the kid didn't wanna be talked to, he didnt have to be your friend. And he can always unfriend/block a crazy fan.

GFY jandman. I can't believe you know how to work a muh-puter.

My 2 cents: Harris was very vocal to Nike combine staff, myself, Chris Stock from 24/7, SFHSSports and MANY other people that he is 100% committed to playing Quarterback in college. Furthermore, he said that he will not entertain any move by any coaching staff to move him from the position.

I heard it from him with my own ears on Saturday.

Do with that information what you will.

My 2 cents: Harris was very vocal to Nike combine staff, myself, Chris Stock from 24/7, SFHSSports and MANY other people that he is 100% committed to playing Quarterback in college. Furthermore, he said that he will not entertain any move by any coaching staff to move him from the position.

I heard it from him with my own ears on Saturday.

Do with that information what you will.

Sounds like Jeff Godfrey.

Advertisement
Brandon Harris also played QB in college at BTW just like Treon. Now he's in the NFL making millions at CB. All you gotta do is give him that example. He'll smarten up.

Brandon Harris also played QB in college at BTW just like Treon. Now he's in the NFL making millions at CB. All you gotta do is give him that example. He'll smarten up.

*EYE* get that. YOU get that. Treon literally cut an interviewer off when he started to ask a follow up question along these lines when Treon said he would ONLY play QB in college.

Long story short, kid can't see the forest for the trees right now.

Ice needs to sit him down and show him what's what.

Denard Robinson isn't gonna make his money playing QB and neither is Treon.

Advertisement

*EYE* get that. YOU get that. Treon literally cut an interviewer off when he started to ask a follow up question along these lines when Treon said he would ONLY play QB in college.

His Dad, brothers, and college coach will help him see that when he steps on Greentree.

Cool. No big deal then. He can't play QB here or any program that plans to compete for a national title, so good luck. It doesn't hurt us if he doesn't come here. I like Treon a lot, but Corners and slot guys are...

...everywhere in South Florida.

His Dad, brothers, and college coach will help him see that when he steps on Greentree.

Exactly unless this kid becomes Russell Wilson. I know I wouldn't lie to the kid to get him to UM. I just think it sits us up for a fail.

Exactly unless this kid becomes Russell Wilson. I know I wouldn't lie to the kid to get him to UM. I just think it sits us up for a fail.

You don't lie to him. You give him a chance to prove himself at QB. When he doesn't you tell him that he will be an excellent college corner and that is where he will make his money in the NFL.

Advertisement
Back