Treon Harris vs Malik Rosier

Rosier the same as Morris please....Morris has the better arm but Rosier's not afraid to run the football when coverage breaks down unlike Morris who just throws the ball in the second row every time. I think Rosier has more upside then Harris..Rosier didn't have near the talent at receiver that Treon had to work with.

Advertisement
I guess we will find out in 4 years who the better Quarterback will be

True, all of this is nothing but academic at this point.

IMO, I just think Rosier has more upside. He looks like a kid who is very raw, plays at a cr@ppy program, has probably had little sophisticated coaching. Treon plays at arguably the best team in the nation, his father is a top HS coach, family is involved in coaching. His entire offense is built around him and for his strengths. I think Treon is probably at or near his ceiling as a QB right now. Rosier, with a RS year, and a few years of next level coaching, has the size and tools to be a big time QB. Will he? No one knows. Kid could end up a JAG bench warmer his whole career. And odds are that is what will happen, as it happens to most of these kids. But I think Coley sees a lot more potential there.

Sign up Treon. Give him the option to be a backup QB, or a starter somewhere else. We get better by signing guys like Treon.

Or to compete for the starting job like everyone else. Sometimes I think this board has literally learned nothing over the years.

Implied that he was given the opportunity to start at QB and lost to Olsen and Kaaya, but a better opportunity to start somewhere else.

Advertisement
Rosier the same as Morris please....Morris has the better arm but Rosier's not afraid to run the football when coverage breaks down unlike Morris who just throws the ball in the second row every time. I think Rosier has more upside then Harris..Rosier didn't have near the talent at receiver that Treon had to work with.

I meant that Rosier has alot of similarities to Morris THROWING the football.

Don't really care about the running part and to be honest, S. Morris ran plenty in high school.

if their canes in the end why choose. take both and have them duke it out to see whos best. our opinion on these boards means shytt

Advertisement
Back