Ht: 6-2 | Wt: 205 | 40: 4.64

YEAR PAAT PACMP PAYD PATD INT RUAT RUYD RUTD
2013 230 129 1888 15 4 123 1275 17
Treon Harris:

Miami, FL (Booker T. Washington)
Ht: 5-11 | Wt: 180 | 40: 4.58

YEAR PAAT PACMP PAYD PATD INT RUAT RUYD RUTD
2013 203 130 2159 28 4 127 575 9

While im not a big fan of both and after watching the highlight film of both, i have to give the edge to Malik Rosier. Why? Malik Rosier simply had better throws than Treon. Treon balls were ugly and he had to use his Athletism alot to even complete throws which means he cant read or his receivers were never open. Rosier put balls on the money especially deep balls he and he had some really tight throws that i like. Rosier would need to work on his release which is a baseball release and is too long which is expected. Treon needs to work on his accuracy while he did progress during the season he has alot to improve on. both had great running ability and Malik actually look faster to me on film. Treon in my eyes is not a QB and thats why we didnt want him at QB for the longest. i can be happy to know Olsen,Kayaa, and Rosier is our future and all 3 could start.

I want to know what everyone thinks

Advertisement
Rosier has a stronger arm than Treon

Treon is better when it comes to touch and anticipation

I always lean to the guy with better touch and anticipation as it's VERY difficult to teach.

Rosier actually reminds me of Stephen Morris a little, while Treon has a little Manziel to him.

Rosier has a stronger arm than Treon

Treon is better when it comes to touch and anticipation

I always lean to the guy with better touch and anticipation as it's VERY difficult to teach.

Rosier actually reminds me of Stephen Morris a little, while Treon has a little Manziel to him.

Just when i started to like the guy, you compare to Stephan Morris, your hurting me man lol

Advertisement
Treon all day. Better upside at a different position if QB doesn't work and he helps with local recruits far more IMO.

I don't see Harris playing QB in college other than wildcat. Rosier has much better upside as a QB in my opinion. I think Harris is the better athlete. Both will be fun to watch in years to come.

Advertisement
Treon all day. Better upside at a different position if QB doesn't work and he helps with local recruits far more IMO.

So Treon is pretty much a recruiter? i see everyone saying that which mean they dont think he is a QB. i think he helped Fla state alot in recuriting but Jimbo is a snake. he dont care about you. he know treon not going to play ever and they will convince to play another position.

If Coley likes Rosier then take them both. Treon just might have that IT thing. Will not know until hit college field against college defenses.

Advertisement
As a QB? Rosier. Ive been fully consistent that I dont think Treon will ever start as a QB here or at any big school, and I stand by it. And looking at his pictures, and him next to other kids 5'11 is being awfully generous to him. Looks closer to 5'10 to me. Rosier does look every bit of his 6'2.

Rosier has a stronger arm. Bigger frame.

And all this "but Treon balled out". Treon was also on one of the best HS teams in the entire country. From all accounts, Rosier's program is terrible, and many have said he's pretty much the only athlete on that team, and carries it on his back.

The staff here had every opportunity see Treon and evaluate him every which way. They still felt they like Rosier better, and didnt offer Treon til just recently. I think as a pure QB, Rosier looks like the longer term better propsect. As an athlete, Treon is better, but that's a very dangerous game for us to play with Ice Harris' son.

Are you guys really thinking Rosier will be anything more than a Ryan Williams, Derrick Crudup or Kirby Freeman? Treon is fine but Roseir I feel is a waste of a scolly.

Advertisement
I think that Rosier will play some spread option for the U especially in the red zone. He is big and difficult to stop for no gain. Harris gets big chunks of yards on his runs but is stopped for zero gain more that I would like. In a perfect world we take both and let the chips fall. But if you make me pick one to go with Kaaya, it is Rosier........

Rosier is better. But I think he already said what they were recruiting him for. Baseball/read option QB. I think Rosier fully knows he is not going to be taking spots from Olsen or Kaaya. He simply wants those few plays a game to give the defense another look. IMO to just do that simple role, I think Treon would do it better and possibly switch positions as well. But Rosier isn't someone to sleep on. He can move and can throw well.

Advertisement
Back