Treon Harris or Quinton Flowers?

Golden Era

i mean Richt Era
just wondering which player you would take and why.

I would have to pick Treon based on his winning pedigree and the fact that he has strong ties to the u

Advertisement
Harris is going to be a mediocre college QB. He's not an amazing athlete, and he's not a polished passer.

Flowers is boom or bust at QB, but at least he has an option to boom.

Advertisement
We should sticky this....and add Alin. I have a feeling we are going to be having this discussion a lot here.

We should sticky this....and add Alin. I have a feeling we are going to be having this discussion a lot here.

According to the major recruiting sites treon is the only one with an offer but he was the one I am least impressed with, and I know this may sound shannonesque, but I think we may need him or at least recruit him if we want to stay in in ice Harris's good graces

just wondering which player you would take and why.

I would have to pick Treon based on his winning pedigree and the fact that he has strong ties to the u

I would have to pick Flowers based on his far superior talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tracy Howard is a strong Hawaii lean, but recent comments have him possibly linked to signing with Idaho

Advertisement
so what is the deal here? are these guys going to be offered and given a chance to play QB and if they dont cut it, switch positions? Harris is 5'10-5'11 and a heck of a Corner too. Flowers is 6'0-6'1...ehh...

Honestly haven't seen enough film on either but I know treon is one **** of an athlete. Then again so is flowers so this one is really a toss up I think

Advertisement
Back