Trent "Toolbox" Harris

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh, there's no fakin. I'm 100% serious.

Maybe the better question is why isn't he a good GM? He's had success at more than a few places. He built the Panthers superbowl team and defense.
He drafted 2 of the starting 22 players on that Panthers team.

He was sacked after 3.5 years for a reason.

Advertisement
Oh, there's no fakin. I'm 100% serious.

Maybe the better question is why isn't he a good GM? He's had success at more than a few places. He built the Panthers superbowl team and defense.

Holy **** man. Seriously. You’re a Dave Gettleman fan? Wow that’s ******* incredible. I honestly think you get shot in Brooklyn if you say that.

Dave Gettleman is pretty universally recognized as one of the worst GMs in any sport by just about every person who understands such things. He’s laughably useless. I figured there might be people who are indifferent to Dave Gettleman but honest to god I didn’t think he had a singular fan.

Gettleman is one of my favorite General Mangers.

Guy has an eye for talent. Usually draft's dawgs for players.

Not surprised to see him grab a guy they is more productive than physical freak.
As an Eagles fan, I love Gettleman, too.
Give him a lifetime contract.

Holy **** man. Seriously. You’re a Dave Gettleman fan? Wow that’s ******* incredible. I honestly think you get shot in Brooklyn if you say that.

Dave Gettleman is pretty universally recognized as one of the worst GMs in any sport by just about every person who understands such things. He’s laughably useless. I figured there might be people who are indifferent to Dave Gettleman but honest to god I didn’t think he had a singular fan.
Pretty sure his mom and dad changed their name so they ain’t getting recognize. They probably hate him too.

Advertisement
Back