Trent "Toolbox" Harris

Advertisement
Kid was so underrated. He flew under the radar with all the talent on our line but he was ALWAYS productive.

Advertisement
Good for him, perfect team to go too as much as much I dont care for NE thats a great spot to land period. Best organization in the NFL

Dont care for them either always happy when they lose.....BUT you've got to give credit when credit is due.

They are an excellent organization ...and they are EXTRAORDINARY in spotting talent. They consistently spot diamonds that other organizations overlook

Remember there was a post about something that happened at pro day where a scout was talking about or to him or something to that nature.

Advertisement
Off topic but there will be a lot of canes in cleveland going forward with Alonzo. I already miss him in GB.

Advertisement
How’s the future look for Berrios in New England? I haven’t noticed his name in the box scores.

We just flat out produce in the NFL. Rayshawn Jenkins **** near killed someone yesterday too.

Advertisement
Toolbox has always been a rabid hard worker, perfecting his pass rushing craft. But last season he did well against the run and became a well rounded DE. New England stole this diamond in the rough out of this year’s draft and he’s proving it already. Wouldn’t surprise me if the kid landed on 8:5 sacks or more this season. Got to love how he’s reppin the U in the NFL!

I still feel he will be the biggest loss on the defense side of the ball....he was the most consistent player last year for sure.

He didn't have all the athletic measurables like others.....but we was a straight up gamer. He produced when the lights came on.

Advertisement
Back