Trent Simpson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would love to land him and the de Quentin Williams. Excellent athletes at their respective positions and both have good film
I watched clips of Quentin Williams at the Opening and he's pretty weak with his hands. Athletic for sure but he's very raw. Think we can do a lot better at DE imo but if we take both of em as a package i'm not complaining.

Advertisement
I watched clips of Quentin Williams at the Opening and he's pretty weak with his hands. Athletic for sure but he's very raw. Think we can do a lot better at DE imo but if we take both of em as a package i'm not complaining.
Watch his film it’s pretty good, and mallard creek if i remember correctly is a powerhouse in the Carolinas. He can improve on some things but he has some tools

Advertisement
Interesting that he hasn't visited and we creeped in his Top5. Big want for me this cycle.

I agree I thinks it really big we made it without a visit. Out of the Top 5 we are the only one he hasn’t visited. Since we offered in Feb he’s been to UT and AUB once, UGA twice in a row (his last visits) and UNC 3 times. All of his CB’s are to UNC.

I live in the area he is from and the big players outside of the home teams would be the Vols or Clemson. Although UGA did pull Jordan Davis from this school a few years ago!

Advertisement
Watch his film it’s pretty good, and mallard creek if i remember correctly is a powerhouse in the Carolinas. He can improve on some things but he has some tools
Yea I went to undergrad in Charlotte. There a big program in the Queen City.

Advertisement
Back