Trent Richardson and JP Wilson ran Bama scout team.

Advertisement
As long as you are a student at a school you can practice as a walkon. They both are probably taking either grad or undergrad classes. Richardson is also a free agent at the moment so he is not in the NFL. I agree them practicing with the team is crazy.

Go Canes

Not that I don't believe you, but how does not being currently on a team matter? Isn't the ncaa's thing that once you've taken money you are a professional?

That's not the rule at all...

14.2.1.6 Exception—Former Student Participating in Practice on an Occasional Basis. A former student at the certifying institution (e.g., former student-athlete) may participate in an organized practice session on an occasional basis, provided the institution does not publicize the participation of the former student at any time before the practice session. (Adopted: 3/3/11)

Miami allows this as well:

View attachment 40028

Why the FVCK have we not been doing this since it was available?

Our admin are always amateurs. We could have been taking advantage of this for 5 years.

We could have brought in Vince Wilfork and really showed people what it is supposed to look like.

get some of the guys who just retired down here to practice

Advertisement
espn did a special on trent recently his leaching family members blew most of his NFL cash already, i bet one of those bama boosters will hook him up with a nice job though

Advertisement
Next time we are practicing for GT we should have Chad Wilson come in and simulate their QB and then pile drive him a few times and cripple him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back