Trent Harris

CanesFam17

Freshman
Wanted to give Trent Harris some kuddos for the Pitt game.. he held contain on the jet sweeps when he was in and made some nice plays in the back field... also came up with a huge sack in the red zone that set up a missed field goal.. kid really played a solid game

Advertisement
He's been as good as Chad Thomas this year and way better yesterday. But becasue that fat fvck folden nicknamed him toolbox he's average.

Literally just posted about this haha i agree he had a great game. Coach Kool has him using his hands its a nice sight

So far, he has been a much more impactful player than Chad. Team still desperately needs an elite pass rusher or two.

Toolbox is suddenly a great nickname if you're playing well. Not really, but who cares what they call you when you win?

Advertisement
So far, he has been a much more impactful player than Chad. Team still desperately needs an elite pass rusher or two.

I don't think so, I just think that people labeled Chad to be a player I never think he was to be honest. Ive heard many on here say was Chad was a QB killer which I never saw to be the case coming out HS. Now don't get me wrong, he has an above average first step and can get to the QB but I never saw him as a true pass rusher, something Trent is through and through. Chad was always a wirey strong DE that was stout against the run, and was decent rushing the passer. **** its why they would move him inside at BTW, because the kid was strong enough to play on the inside. I think overall Chad has had a pretty **** solid season.

Advertisement
Both Trent and Mcintosh are really lean and disruptive. Complete opposite of Fat Goldens plans for them.

They're finally playing up to his stregths. He may not be the fastest edge rusher in history but the dude has some moves on the edge -moreso than Thomas and DJAx. Harris was a sack machine in HS, IIRC.

Trent is playing beastly. But if him and Chad are both 100% Chad is by far the better player.

Yall trippin

Advertisement
Trent is playing beastly. But if him and Chad are both 100% Chad is by far the better player.

Yall trippin

Far better? The problem is Chad plays when he feels like it. He's been pretty much non existent since FSU and was nothing his first two years. I get it that he's banged up but so is everyone else at this point and he was just straight dogging it Saturday. That being said, the D Line is going to be completely insane returning all these guys next year.

I don't know if it's just me or not but Chad has not shown me anything. I've read different posts from this board like he is a dominant DE. He's average to me. I can't think of one game that he has dominated. I hope he shows something before he leaves though. As far as Trent goes, he will be the one on a NFL roster one day and leaving canes fans thinking he was not coached up while at the U.

Trent was outstanding.

Thomas leads the team in QB pressures and sacks. He has had a really good season.

Advertisement
I don't know if it's just me or not but Chad has not shown me anything. I've read different posts from this board like he is a dominant DE. He's average to me. I can't think of one game that he has dominated. I hope he shows something before he leaves though. As far as Trent goes, he will be the one on a NFL roster one day and leaving canes fans thinking he was not coached up while at the U.

You're not watching the games then.

You have tunnel Vision and don't understand context... Trent isn't going up against Left Tackles.

Trent has played well, not talked about as a great player but he's been our most consistent DE. Toolbox isn't elite at anything but does a lot of things well and you can definitely win with players like him.

Advertisement
Back