Trent Harris potential

He got stuck with the "overachiever" tag but he's far more than that. Dude is an actual good player. He's not just some little engine that could. He's versatile, smart and he makes plays.

Advertisement
At 6'3", 250 lbs, he has ideal size to be an outside LB on a 3-4 NFL team. He has no doubt been under-appreciated to date. Glad he's on our team!

I don't know about him as an NFL guy because of his lack of height and length. But he's a **** good DE here and will probably play as much as anyone this year on the DL. I expect excellent numbers from The Box.

I don't know about him as an NFL guy because of his lack of height and length. But he's a **** good DE here and will probably play as much as anyone this year on the DL. I expect excellent numbers from The Box.
Is he short-armed? Fair concerns, if so, but in the NFL there are currently ****tier 3-4 OLB Hybrids than Harris. Think he'll get a shot.

Is he short-armed? Fair concerns, if so, but in the NFL there are currently ****tier 3-4 OLB Hybrids than Harris. Think he'll get a shot.

He doesn't look like a long-armed guy like Elvis Dumervil. But that's just me observing him. I don't really see him possessing the foot speed to play LB in the NFL. But we'll see. I love the guy.

Advertisement

He doesn't look like a long-armed guy like Elvis Dumervil. But that's just me observing him. I don't really see him possessing the foot speed to play LB in the NFL. But we'll see. I love the guy.
All valid concerns. I feel about Trent the way I felt about Hurns. He's going to outwork some more talented players and ultimately find the field more than he should.

Now Hurns ended up being better than most thought, but I have that kind of vibe from Trent. His hustle and brain will give him some chances.

But that's probably more me just being a homer. Harris is one of my favorite players.

I agree I love it when players play smart but also have great instincts. He has made some great plays for us while almost always doing his job

Advertisement
Reminds me of Matt Walters... No where near the best d-lineman but still produced

i hope he proves me wrong but I don't see him being a material player in the NFL. Hopefully he lasts long enough (4yrs) to get an NFL pension.

Glad he's on our team though

For reference, Dylan Donahue is a 6' 3" 250 pound, short-armed OLB/DE drafted in the 5th round of the 2017 NFL draft. I think Trent is a better prospect, but would like to see his short shuttle. We'll see how it plays out.

I like Trent a tad bit more then Chad because he sets the edge better on runs. Other then that they are the same player imo.

Advertisement
I have always been a fan of Trent, I think he gets overlooked BUT this guy produces when he's in the game.. I think a NFL team will get a steal with him.. I think this kid, would be the perfect choice of a two way player, he could be the fullback smacking defensive players for the offense.. BUT he is definitely a talent that Miami needs to produce in 2017 to make this defensive front better than good!!

Coach Kul and Manny will have this defensive front rolling, I guarantee they will have Trent a key factor in their scheme.. That rush group Miami puts on the field, will be one of the best groups in the nation.. Trent will have a very very solid year, his name will be heard and known by season end.. After the combine, this guy will be a name a lot of GMs will be talking about.. **Ole Bill will be waiting on him in the later rounds**

Love toolbox, my kind of lunch pale player. For a sec I thought he transferred cuz no reports or camp updates mention him at all.
He reminds me of OV. Same body type, I think he could be the same type of player in the NFL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back