Trent Harris potential

brock

All-American
He's not often mentioned when listing our front 7 but the kid can play. He was 3rd on the team in sacks last year and had 9.5 tackles for loss while playing sparingly with a broken hand the first couple games. Look how he was whipping pitt oline who had a top 5 oline in the country [TWEET]875729512385925120[/TWEET] he's a good player for us

Advertisement
Advertisement
3-4 Rush LB in the Pros. You know our depth at DE is exactly where it needs to be when a guy of Trent's caliber is not starting, but a rotational player.

I wasn't sold on him and Mike Smith when Golden signed them. Both have proven me completely wrong. May not have the perfect athleticism. But they pure football players who can weave through traffic and get to the ball consistently. Trent, in particular, has exceptional field awareness and technique. He is going to have something to say about Joe Jackson taking his minutes.

Advertisement
He is probably are most NFL ready player as he can play effectively in a two gap system, one gap system and a 3-4 LB. He should do well on the next Level.

It's truly unfortunate that the kid was bashed because of a silly nickname bestowed by the previous staff and the fact that they loved him. Of course they loved him. The kid competes hard all the time and he's got some talent to go with that drive. He's not a complete beast or freak, but I'd gladly take a Trent Harris as part of my DL rotation.

Advertisement
It's truly unfortunate that the kid was bashed because of a silly nickname bestowed by the previous staff and the fact that they loved him. Of course they loved him. The kid competes hard all the time and he's got some talent to go with that drive. He's not a complete beast or freak, but I'd gladly take a Trent Harris as part of my DL rotation.

agreed. I wish we had guys like him every year. He's the type of player that provides legit quality depth behind your starters, and pushes those starters for reps.

Trusco-Tool-Box-open.jpg

Advertisement
Think he'll get drafted and find it ridiculous when people downplay him. He does more than just "know where to be," as some imply about him. He makes plays.

Advertisement
Back