Trent Gordan, CB from Penn State in the Portal

Keep hearing this, but I’ve never seen the quote in context. Does anybody have a link to this?
There isn’t a link because that’s not a quote. He listed tackling as A skill he looks for in corners. Not the only skill or number 1 skill. Why would anyone think the head coach, who’s whole coaching career has been on defense would “not care” about corners?

Advertisement
There isn’t a link because that’s not a quote. He listed tackling as A skill he looks for in corners. Not the only skill or number 1 skill. Why would anyone think the head coach, who’s whole coaching career has been on defense would “not care” about corners?

I’m going to continue to assume he actually said this because several porsters have authoritatively stated he said it, and it keeps getting repeated over and over again on this site, like it’s an absolute fact, and people accept it without question like mindless lemmings, but I’m also going to keep asking the question.

Either that, or people just make shlt up to fit their fūcked up agendas.

I’m going to continue to assume he actually said this because several porsters have authoritatively stated he said it, and it keeps getting repeated over and over again on this site, like it’s an absolute fact, and people accept it without question like mindless lemmings, but I’m also going to keep asking the question.

Either that, or people just make shlt up to fit their fūcked up agendas.
I would choose the latter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back