Trending Up

Advertisement
The disappointing truth, which no one here seems to want to accept, is that the defense is better. Failures on offense cost us G'tech and Louisville wins.

Advertisement
The disappointing truth, which no one here seems to want to accept, is that the defense is better. Failures on offense cost us G'tech and Louisville wins.

The offense could have done better against Ga tech but the defense cost us that game don't be blind. Ga tech had the ball for 45 minutes or so

A day after Georgia Tech shredded the University of Miami’s defense on the ground, Miami coach Al Golden continued to defend the team’s defensive approach and blamed execution for several costly third-down collapses.

Are those who failed to execute paying the price at practice this week?? If not, Golden is the problem. I would have those at fault do extra stadiums / suicides, etc....and have them keep doing it until the lose last night's dinner.

^^^^^This is spot on....couldn't agree any more with this. A grown man going to great lengths to blame the OFFENSE so that his boytoy doesn't get ANY blame for this travesty is disgusting. Get your **** packed and get the ***** outta here cacksucka!

A day after Georgia Tech shredded the University of Miami’s defense on the ground, Miami coach Al Golden continued to defend the team’s defensive approach and blamed execution for several costly third-down collapses.

Are those who failed to execute paying the price at practice this week?? If not, Golden is the problem. I would have those at fault do extra stadiums / suicides, etc....and have them keep doing it until the lose last night's dinner.

^^^^^This is spot on....couldn't agree any more with this. A grown man going to great lengths to blame the OFFENSE so that his boytoy doesn't get ANY blame for this travesty is disgusting. Get your **** packed and get the ***** outta here cacksucka!

i don't wish death upon a late of people, but.....

Advertisement

yeap in about 10 or 15 more years they might figure out on a 3rd and 2 not to have half your team 10 yards back on a running team

Amazing to me how no one seems to care about stats, so here they are. Through six games

2013. 2014

Off ypg. 500. 391
Def ypg. 342. 311
Ppg. 42.1. 27.7
Ppg allowed. 17.1. 22.5
Turnovers. +4. -4

This says the problem is offense and turnovers (especially the latter).

Listened to this trash interview the boy king did with Joe Rose this morning....that cacksucka had the nerve to tell Joe Rose that he didn't want to blame players and then proceeds to blame the OFFENSE. Any slurpers STILL out there supporting this dirtbag really needs their heads examined.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Amazing to me how no one seems to care about stats, so here they are. Through six games

2013. 2014

Off ypg. 500. 391
Def ypg. 342. 311
Ppg. 42.1. 27.7
Ppg allowed. 17.1. 22.5
Turnovers. +4. -4

The only stat I care about is how can you honestly say Albatross Golden that you had 9 players in the box when the entire game (GT) shows that you didn't....why do you have to lie like a hooker on Friday night Albatross??

2013. 2014

Off ypg. 500. 391
Def ypg. 342. 311
Ppg. 42.1. 27.7
Ppg allowed. 17.1. 22.5
Turnovers. +4. -4

The only stat I care about is how can you honestly say Albatross Golden that you had 9 players in the box when the entire game (GT) shows that you didn't....why do you have to lie like a hooker on Friday night Albatross??[/i can’t get know more warning this month, so i will not call him any names but i wouldn’t listen anything the slurper has to say. If he doesn’t understand we played two weak teams so the stats are a little padded than i don’t know what to say to him. Wonder what the stats W and L vs teams with winning records since AG arrived at Miami?QUOTE]

2013. 2014

Off ypg. 500. 391
Def ypg. 342. 311
Ppg. 42.1. 27.7
Ppg allowed. 17.1. 22.5
Turnovers. +4. -4

The only stat I care about is how can you honestly say Albatross Golden that you had 9 players in the box when the entire game (GT) shows that you didn't....why do you have to lie like a hooker on Friday night Albatross??

i cant get know motr warning so i will not call him any names but i wouldnt listen anything the slurper has to say. If he doesnt understand we played two weak teams so the stats are a little padded than i dont know what to say to him. Wonder what the stats W and L vs teams with winning records since AG arrived at Miami?

We haven't played a team that has discovered the forward pass yet. Lets not consider that a team that runs 60+ times a game shortens the game considerably.

Advertisement
Through 6 games last year we played Savannah St, USF and Florida Atlantic, plus Florida, GT and UNC. The three legit teams we played in 2014 averaged more than their season averages against us. So try again with comparisons to 2013.

Through 6 games last year we played Savannah St, USF and Florida Atlantic, plus Florida, GT and UNC. The three legit teams we played in 2014 averaged more than their season averages against us. So try again with comparisons to 2013.

Nebraska Louisville, Duke and GT are the teams you are talking about?.. I am pretty sure they all gained less yards than their average against us. I know Nebraska did for sure.

Defense is statistically better than last year. Unfortunately they still suck

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back