Tremendous year over year improvement

IMG_1349.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
While the record leaves a lot to be desired this is easily a team that could be anywhere from 9-2, 10-1 to 4-7. The only game where we really didn’t have a shot was NC State and possibly Carolina. Otherwise we have been in every game and a few plays either way would have changed the outcome for better or worse.

That’s a dramatic improvement from a year ago when we weren’t even competitive. We’ve dramatically in a number of areas most noticeably along the lines. The good thing is we’re loaded along the oline and have some difference makers on the dline. With the playmakers we have coming in and a transfer quarterback we can be dangerous next year.

I look at this compared to Marios Oregon teams and we obviously don’t have a Herbert but it won’t be that hard to find an Anthony Brown. The main difference is we don’t have a Joe Moorhead and are a little less developed at a few spots.

One of my main gripes though is the schedule. I don’t know how it gets made- if it’s us or the con but it’s ridiculous to play 8 straight conference games with the bye before it. You need a break in conference play. Bama and LSU always have a bye before their game which is usually after game 5 of conference play, then they play a cream puff the 2nd to last week. Our schedule is nuts.
Do you mainline the meth directly into your **** vein?

I wish i could just switch my allegiance to another team, if i could i absolutely would.
Which teams?

Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State? boring

Texas, Oklahoma? Don’t like them

USC? Maybe

Florida State? Same state, good team

TAMU? Lots of money, full stadium, need the right guy

Oregon? I love Nike

Washington? Best offense in CFB

Ole Miss, Oklahoma State? I love Lane and Mike Gundy

Penn State? **** no

nobody is saying we're thrilled with the performance

but if you can't see the improvement from last year's team then you're blind
Improvement over last year LOL. Conveniently leaving out that last year was Mario’s team. Last year’s team was the worst Miami team I have ever seen. I think it would be impossible for us to be worse this year — literally anything would be an improvement over last year.

This year’s team honestly reminds me of the 2021 team. Fights hard and finds ways to lose. You know, the same team that got Diaz fired.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Which teams?

Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State? boring

Texas, Oklahoma? Don’t like them

USC? Maybe

Florida State? Same state, good team

TAMU? Lots of money, full stadium, need the right guy

Oregon? I love Nike

Washington? Best offense in CFB

Ole Miss, Oklahoma State? I love Lane and Mike Gundy

Penn State? **** no
If i could I'd probably go with Washington. Great team to watch and i don't hate them already.

Advertisement
If i could I'd probably go with Washington. Great team to watch and i don't hate them already.
Yes, but it is a program on the upward?

New conference, zero recruiting base, miss one coach and you are done.

I’m going with Texas A&M or, playing safe, LSU

Improvement was to be over previous coaches, not from his burn it to the ground year 1 record where he ultimately fired most of the coaching staff...nearly everyone on this board benefits from Mario adapting and turning his dream job around, but his enablers need to stop blaming everyone else and buy him a big ******* mirror for Christmas.

Advertisement
Back