Tremendous RB from Naples as a freshman!

Advertisement
Saw this on Inside the U by stoutbeast
"He has run a 10.89-100m in 8th grade and this year opened up the season as a freshman with a 22.07-200m. He is almost at the HS national elite levels of 10.80 and 22.07 respectively. Listed at 6 feet and 190 lbs. The U has offered."

Unreal speed for the age and build!

First time I have heard about this kid. He is going be to like that 215 pound Wisconsin RB this year that graduated and ran 10.49-100m in high school, but maybe bigger and faster.

Last edited:
Saw this on Inside the U by stoutbeast
"He has run a 10.89-100m in 8th grade and this year opened up the season as a freshman with a 22.07-200m. He is almost at the HS national elite levels of 10.80 and 22.07 respectively. Listed at 6 feet and 190 lbs. The U has offered."

****. Just imagine what this kid will look like in 2-3 years when he's even bigger and faster. Absolute freak.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does he got wiggle? Kid is running in a straight line and winning on the edge as well. Let's see how he develops.....he got the giddy up though.

Advertisement
can't teach that kind of speed...kinda reminds me of lingard to be perfectly honest.
need to see him without those highschool running lanes.

Advertisement
He bounces it outside too much for my liking. He's already big and likely to grow out of the position as he matures. He doesn't seem to have good vision and his wiggle is suspect as he relies too much on his speed. Hard pass, Dade will produce better.

If you made it this far, I was completely kidding above. He's an angle destroyer and that's as promising a set of highlights you can ask for from a true Freshman. I do wonder if he'll outgrow the position though. No big deal, you put him somewhere else. My guess is he'll be looking for somewhere with a good football program, but an elite track program as well.

He bounces it outside too much for my liking. He's already big and likely to grow out of the position as he matures. He doesn't seem to have good vision and his wiggle is suspect as he relies too much on his speed. Hard pass, Dade will produce better.

If you made it this far, I was completely kidding above. He's an angle destroyer and that's as promising a set of highlights you can ask for from a true Freshman. I do wonder if he'll outgrow the position though. No big deal, you put him somewhere else. My guess is he'll be looking for somewhere with a good football program, but an elite track program as well.
If the kid is only in 9th grade he's absolutely gonna add size.... Not that it's a bad thing but he will get bigger.... Could stay at RB or become a LB with crazy speed... Lot's of Opportunity for him...

Advertisement
Back