Tremendous RB from Naples as a freshman!

Actually reminds me a little bit of Don Chaney...Not a 100% style clone, but lot of similarities as a prospect

Advertisement
Better RB across town at palmetto ridge was a freshman this past year didn’t even play like the first 2 games still finished with over 1,000yds Michigan offered

Advertisement
He bounces it outside too much for my liking. He's already big and likely to grow out of the position as he matures. He doesn't seem to have good vision and his wiggle is suspect as he relies too much on his speed. Hard pass, Dade will produce better.

If you made it this far, I was completely kidding above. He's an angle destroyer and that's as promising a set of highlights you can ask for from a true Freshman. I do wonder if he'll outgrow the position though. No big deal, you put him somewhere else. My guess is he'll be looking for somewhere with a good football program, but an elite track program as well.
Lmao at hard pass on a freshman in high school . Is he supposed to be a complete back already as a freshman ? Yal crazy man . I don’t understand how a talent like this is a hard pass

Advertisement
Lmao at hard pass on a freshman in high school . Is he supposed to be a complete back already as a freshman ? Yal crazy man . I don’t understand how a talent like this is a hard pass

I guess you didn't read the rest. A suggestion to you and others today, be sure to read things in their entirety. Almost nobody does anymore. 👊

Advertisement
Advertisement
He bounces it outside too much for my liking. He's already big and likely to grow out of the position as he matures. He doesn't seem to have good vision and his wiggle is suspect as he relies too much on his speed. Hard pass, Dade will produce better.

If you made it this far, I was completely kidding above. He's an angle destroyer and that's as promising a set of highlights you can ask for from a true Freshman. I do wonder if he'll outgrow the position though. No big deal, you put him somewhere else. My guess is he'll be looking for somewhere with a good football program, but an elite track program as well.
Derrick Henry!

Advertisement
Back