trayone gray???

This coaching staff is a cruel joke on the fans. Talent should see the field period, I don't know why we've eliminated the fullback position either like we can't use an extra athletic blocker who isn't making a fool of him self like Gall.

Advertisement
Maybe he has been fumbling a lot in practice? I remember last year it was an issue. Probably just corch being corch.
Reminds me of Sean Taylor with the ball in his hands. Not comparing their build or anything else besides determination. Loved when ST got his hands on the ball. He was a great running back.

I have yet to see any proof that he has been fumbling this year, but yet everyone uses that as the excuse for why he is not playing. I'm pretty sure one person said that, its the only logical explanations so everyone is running with it. Has anyone gone to practice and seen him constantly fumbling this year?

We're keeping it vanilla until we hit the tough part of the schedule. Don't want to show everything too early.

Advertisement
He should be on kickoff return at the very least. No reason Walton should be back there over Choc

Golden wouldn't know a football player if he walked up to him wearing helmet and shoulder pads. Chocolate will end up being the one that excels in the NFL as a FA.

He can't be any worse than what Walton has been doing. If so then God speed if Yearby goes down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back