trayone gray???

theu852

Sophomore
why i the heck isnt he getting a couple touches a game. with his speed he should be returning kicks too

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This staff is ruining his chances at ever seeing the next level. He'll be halfway through his Junior year before he gets his 20th carry.

He's for sure our most savage runner...but he hasn't sniffed a carry in weeks...blame ****tard Coley for this too.

Advertisement
you would think if they're afraid of him fumbling then don't run him in between the tackles, give him sweeps, screens and wheel routes. At 6"2-220 and with his speed and quickness, he would be a much bigger threat than Yearby or Walton. Makes absolutely no sense not to use him.

this coaching staff drives me nuts, now all of a sudden we can only run two backs a game but all the while when Duke was here we had a three headed running back attack. I feel bad for Walter Tucker, kid used to produce for us at fullback and now they've completely eliminated his spot which is one of the main reasons our running game no longer exists. We need a lead blocker in the backfield cuz of the poor OLine play and every defense knows that Kaaya isn't a running threat. I mean who runs a spread with a QB that cannot run, mindboggling.

Advertisement
Maybe he has been fumbling a lot in practice? I remember last year it was an issue. Probably just corch being corch.
Reminds me of Sean Taylor with the ball in his hands. Not comparing their build or anything else besides determination. Loved when ST got his hands on the ball. He was a great running back.

Maybe he has been fumbling a lot in practice? I remember last year it was an issue. Probably just corch being corch.
Reminds me of Sean Taylor with the ball in his hands. Not comparing their build or anything else besides determination. Loved when ST got his hands on the ball. He was a great running back.

Let's assume he's been fumbling. Ok, fine, limited to no carries in real games until he fixes that; I get that. But for crying out loud, the kid is a tremendous athlete, get him on the field on ST coverage units!

Let's assume he's been fumbling. Ok, fine, limited to no carries in real games until he fixes that; I get that. But for crying out loud, the kid is a tremendous athlete, get him on the field on ST coverage units!

like I said earlier if you're afraid of him fumbling then you call plays for him that minimizes the risk of that by getting him out in space.

Advertisement
Back