Trayone Gray

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
Coach Coley said he slimmed down and got faster. that he is now more adjusted to being a RB. what do you guys think? apparently he has his position now.

Advertisement
I think the consensus is that he just needs the ball in his hands. Put him at RB, at WR, or even both depending on the situation. Get him the ball and let him work.

I think the consensus is that he just needs the ball in his hands. Put him at RB, at WR, or even both depending on the situation. Get him the ball and let him work.

This. The guy makes things happen.

Advertisement
Gray = Worst decision not to redshirt in NCAA history - U can't make this up. What 5 carries this season, mostly against AK St. Great job Folden

Coach Coley said he slimmed down and got faster. that he is now more adjusted to being a RB. what do you guys think? apparently he has his position now.

NOW WAIT JUST A GOD DAMNED ******* MINUTE HERE!

He "slimmed down and got faster"? Can you imagine something like that?!?!

Slim down= faster Bulked up= slower

The ******* nerve of this guy to say something so ludicrous!

Advertisement
Mmmh last year we red shirted about 16 players
Lost the two LBs, Olsen, AQM didn't play
The scholarship reductions
I could see why they would needed bodies for ST
But Gray should have still got redshirted

Advertisement
Gray = Worst decision not to redshirt in NCAA history - U can't make this up. What 5 carries this season, mostly against AK St. Great job Folden

Players that are studs are not going to stay 5 years if they red-shirt. Lamar Miller Red-shirted and he left after 3 years. Developmental OL stay 5 years, not South Florida RB's.

Last edited:
Advertisement

The kid defied all odds just to make the team, it's my thinking the coach rewarded him with a chance to contribute, after the fumble it was clear he should sit.

This.

Players that are studs are not going to stay 5 years if they red-shirt. Lamar Miller Red-shirted and he left after 3 years. Developmental OL stay 5 years, not South Florida RB's.

And that.

The kid defied all odds just to make the team, it's my thinking the coach rewarded him with a chance to contribute, after the fumble it was clear he should sit.

I don't get folks' obsession with redshirting players.
I get our coaching sucks.
But this topic sounds like an excuse to ***** and moan.

Advertisement
Back