Trayone Gray

johnnytsunami01

Sophomore
It is time for Trayone Gray to prove what he's got. By losing out on McFarland, unless we add a grad transfer, Gray will have opportunities this year and will most likely be the #3 back. I am a fan of Gray and something tells me that if we give him a chance he will do some good things. This year will determine if he can be that big bruiser of a back that we need or if he is just another player.

He sure has been talking a lot of game on Twitter about being excited to be a Cane and working hard to prove people wrong, let's hope it translates to the field.

Advertisement
Gotta stay healthy #1
Hoping he gets a chance and balls the **** out

Advertisement
Hopefully he realizes the opportunity that just landed in his lap. We need him to work like a starter and be prepared for meaningful snaps. Maybe a phone call from Frank Gore can get his head right and improve his work ethic. I'm pulling for the kid. Would be a good story and good for the Canes.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Hopefully he realizes the opportunity that just landed in his lap. We need him to work like a starter and be prepared for meaningful snaps. Maybe a phone call from Frank Gore can get his head right and improve his work ethic. I'm pulling for the kid. Would be a good story and good for the Canes.

Go Canes!

Yes he's been a stud all along.... he just failed to realize what a great opportunity he had here. But if only Frank Gore can give him a call... then he'll suddenly learn how to be a good football player.

Come on man, are you dudes serious?

Doesn't seem like he can hone those raw talents into being a RB that the coaching staff feels like they can trust.

Advertisement
This coaching staff hasn't had alot to work with. He tore his knee in camp.

I'd like nothing more than for this kid to shine, but nothing I've seen so far says he's going to. And it's been years.

Go Canes!

Yes he's been a stud all along.... he just failed to realize what a great opportunity he had here. But if only Frank Gore can give him a call... then he'll suddenly learn how to be a good football player.

You're the guy who has the hang up with kids names? Thought we should recruit kids named Earl?

Go Canes!

Advertisement

Go Canes!

Negative Nellie right here!
Choc gon rock this year!

Boo yah.

Advertisement
Back