Trayone Gray Update

There are tests in may and june so if hes smart (oxymoron) he will take the test two more times to give him higher chance of making it happen.

Advertisement
Is Trayone Gray really that good. Ive never seen him play, I know he was rated a 3 star

Personally I think he has the most potential of all our recruits. I think he can be a star. Definitely our most explosive recruit. Just get the ball in his hands.

Gray is like Stacey Coley and Duke. He is just better than everyone on the field. Amazing athlete. What I like best is he does his work inside or outside. He's like a BB player that is not afraid to take the ball to the basket. I have no idea why he wasn't rated a high 4-star other than grades, but a lot of guys ranked higher than him have bad grades, too. Maybe he didn't go to enough of the camps.

Advertisement
Is Trayone Gray really that good. Ive never seen him play, I know he was rated a 3 star

Personally I think he has the most potential of all our recruits. I think he can be a star. Definitely our most explosive recruit. Just get the ball in his hands.

Gray is like Stacey Coley and Duke. He is just better than everyone on the field. Amazing athlete. What I like best is he does his work inside or outside. He's like a BB player that is not afraid to take the ball to the basket. I have no idea why he wasn't rated a high 4-star other than grades, but a lot of guys ranked higher than him have bad grades, too. Maybe he didn't go to enough of the camps.

I don't get caught up with the star game, but this young man is 5-star. ELITE type talent.... A "Butch" type kid. His size Inconjunction with his talent is incredible. Hopefully he is on the roster by fall.

Advertisement
According to CS:

Coach Aubrey Hill (current Carol City head coach and former UM WR coach) said Trayone Gray got his grades up and is all set to graduate. He recently took the ACT and is waiting on scores to come back. Aubrey says his understanding is he'll need an 18 on ACT to get in.

Lets all pray that he gets that 18!!!

195.gif

Ouch!! Getting 18 on the ACT is NO SURE THING. Good luck to the kid and congratulations on graduating.

The ACT was given on April 12, and the next ACT will be on June 14.

Advertisement
Must make team!!!

If ACT score comes in < 18 then, the special once in a decade, Frank Gore exception request is required!!!!

Frank Gore exception paperwork request to Donna Edna Shalala, respectfully goes as follows:

290.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back