Trayone Gray Update

Hstokes1447

Junior
According to CS:

Coach Aubrey Hill (current Carol City head coach and former UM WR coach) said Trayone Gray got his grades up and is all set to graduate. He recently took the ACT and is waiting on scores to come back. Aubrey says his understanding is he'll need an 18 on ACT to get in.

Lets all pray that he gets that 18!!!

195.gif

Advertisement
The best thing he can do (besides qualify) is come in early, learn the playbook and start taking snaps at RB. This kid could probably do some wildcat formations but that would require our OC knowing how to run that stuff.

The best thing he can do (besides qualify) is come in early, learn the playbook and start taking snaps at RB. This kid could probably do some wildcat formations but that would require our OC knowing how to run that stuff.

that sounds great & all but at this point...

JUST GET IN!!!

Advertisement
I will get excited when I see an 18 on his ACT & the clearinghouse passes him! Then ol' Petey can kiss it!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is Trayone Gray really that good. Ive never seen him play, I know he was rated a 3 star

Personally I think he has the most potential of all our recruits. I think he can be a star. Definitely our most explosive recruit. Just get the ball in his hands.

Advertisement
If he gets in, he's wearing #18--there's no debate. Lol. I don't care if it looks whack. He'll make it popular.

Advertisement
Back