Trayone Gray tweet

If Ricardo Louis can play WR, Trayone Gray definitely can... He clearly showed talent at the WR position in his highschool tape. I just think he's deadset on being a rb for some reason.

Advertisement
I remember when I thought Gray would be a Dalvin Cook type of back in college, boy was I wrong...

If Ricardo Louis can play WR, Trayone Gray definitely can... He clearly showed talent at the WR position in his highschool tape. I just think he's deadset on being a rb for some reason.

Not really he was quite average at wr while playing with the qb in Dade. Ricardo was quite average too at Auburn... He was a player that made plays in high school as a fulltime wildcat qb.

Advertisement
Bottom line...

Kids genuinely trust Mark Richt.

Kids genuinley distrusted Al Golden.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Really pulling for this young man, hope the staff can find a good spot for him and he makes the league!!

Advertisement
Trayone Gray = Jason Geathers?

It'd be great if he could contribute like a Gaethers-type for us next year. For me though, the guy who comes to mind is Darnell Jenkins. I hope Gray can step up his SR year and contribute similar to how Jenkins did. (Kinda a 'one year wonder' contributor here at UM.) Hoping the best for Gray.

(My post isn't a position post for Gray...just a contribution his SR year post similar to that of Darnell.)

Trayone Gray = Jason Geathers?

It'd be great if he could contribute like a Gaethers-type for us next year. For me though, the guy who comes to mind is Darnell Jenkins. I hope Gray can step up his SR year and contribute similar to how Jenkins did. (Kinda a 'one year wonder' contributor here at UM.) Hoping the best for Gray.

(My post isn't a position post for Gray...just a contribution his SR year post similar to that of Darnell.)

Be nice if we could get that type of production from him the next two years.

Gray as a Jet Sweep/Route Running H-Back/slotback hybrid...It's time for Richt, the old dog, to show some new tricks.

Advertisement
Back