Trayone Gray tweet

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
Choc Gray ‏@Godschild__choc 2h2 hours ago
We would try to run through a brick wall for coach richt because we know he would do the same! That's our savage #richtera

Advertisement
Pete, any chance this kid makes an impact this year, some where on the field?

Choc Gray ‏@Godschild__choc 2h2 hours ago
We would try to run through a brick wall for coach richt because we know he would do the same! That's our savage #richtera

**** I'm pulling for this young man to have a good productive career with us. Remember the signing day scene. Al wasting that red-shirt year. We need players like him on the team.

RXOpqw.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
With the Cager injury, moving him to WR should be a no brainer

If he could only run routes and catch that wouldbe agood idea.

How do we know he can't do that? Did he drop a bunch of balls thrown his way? Chocolate put the ball on the ground, but I don't think the rap on him is he can't catch. He also seems to be one of the few Canes that doesn't get the benefit of the Golden/Coley ineptness doubt. Injuries are a part of the game and having a guy like Chocholate available is a nice option. If I remember correctly and that a big if, I'm older than most on this board, he was impressive in the spring running to ball. Maybe Richt finds a role for him, maybe the light turns on for him as a college ball player. Either way, he's a talented kid who might be able to help us out. No reason to **** on the kid. To me, he's easy to root for. It's not like he's been given the chance and choked. Its evident he believes in Coach Richt and sometimes that can make all the difference.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
The last staff could barely get the players to run through a ***** gauntlet and Richt has them wanting to run through brick walls..

These dudes are like robots. Every time there's a Gray thread, they get a message sent to their control panel telling them "Drovo3000, Insert 'they should move Gray to WR' into the newest Gray thread on CIS."

Advertisement
Back