Trayone Gray Senior Highlights

Most talented offensive player committed right now, and the best WR prospect in FL.

Advertisement
those highlights are sickkkkkk!!! 9mins of him making Dade county defenses look foolish! His combination of size, speed and ability to make people look stupid in insane!! Really think he has the potential to be the most explosive incoming freshman if he makes it in.

He just may be the best receiver in this class when all is said and done... That being said, please redshirt he and Brady, both are going to be extremely raw.

Music sucks...stopped watching when it sounded like a huge organ in one of those haunted castle horror movies. I downgraded this kid at least half a star as a result. Need better tunes to go along with his highlights. I don't know how to evaluate this kid anyway as a RB or WR since he's mainly making throws and scrambling. For a straight RB, I want Cook. I'm sure this guy can play a number of positions, including maybe wildcat QB when we go into it, which I'm sure we will (why we recruited Rosier). Still, music needs work.

Advertisement
Back