Trayone Gray Senior Highlights

Advertisement
Advertisement
Big, strong, fast…..i think that dudes got more upside at receiver than Lane, Dixon, Rudolph,….pretty much any SFL WR.

Please take what I am about to say with more than a few grains of salt because I don't know jack crap about recruiting evals. I just know what my eyes show me. He runs like he's wearing a 3-piece suit, very upright. I see very little bend. I really don't know if that's good or bad, but my intuition says that it might be cause for concern.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Been rumored to be JUCO bound forever. Sucks, because he is EXACTLY the type of talent this team lacks. A true football player.

What position are we recruiting him as?
Safety, WR and some say he could excel at RB. He is the true definition of athlete. He is fast, quick, strong and explosive with great instincts.
What I love about Gray is that he isn't some great athlete trying to be a football player. He is a true football player who just so happens to be a tremendous athlete.

I was hoping to see him at Safety for us. He is the type of player our defense has been sorely lacking for years.

Advertisement
Please take what I am about to say with more than a few grains of salt because I don't know jack crap about recruiting evals. I just know what my eyes show me. He runs like he's wearing a 3-piece suit, very upright. I see very little bend. I really don't know if that's good or bad, but my intuition says that it might be cause for concern.

Lulz. Im sure you started a riot with your evals bro.

Lulz. Im sure you started a riot with your evals bro.

He isn't all that wrong. His coach expressed the same concern to me last week which is why he sees him playing WR in college

Advertisement
Back