Trayone Gray On His Way!!

Lane is good.

But Coley is truly elite. The things he does is on another level.

Regardless I would still take Lane in a heartbeat. But he is not as good as Coley. I wouldn't trade Coley for anyone playing college ball right now. I really think we have college footballs best receiver this year and the next.

He's elite in the sense of like Sammy Watkins, Marqise Lee, Dez Bryant etc. elite. Crazy to think what Coley could do with more bulk too. Coley and Sammy about same size when they were coming out high school.

Both were about 6'1" 180 coming out.

Sammy 3 years later 200+ and became even more physical every year.

I think that's the last piece missing in Coleys game. Think Coley about 190 now.

Lane is good and if he reaches his potential could be a 1st or 2nd round pick.

But when you talk about Coley, as long as he continues what he does. Your talking about a future top 10 pick, god forbid any horrific injury or career derailment. You can't teach the things he does. It's Ridiculous, just watch his reverse run against Pittsburgh. Tell me who else can do that? It looks so effortless when he does it too.

Theirs just certain players you watch and you just know. Their play just has this glow. Coley is special. Just like how Duke is special. We are truly blessed as fans to have those two here on the same team.

Coley is a threat to score from anywhere on the field. Not only does he impact in the passing game. But the running game and the return game. He is just simply Dynamic!

Shouldn't even be a debate.

It's a travesty that Coley didn't even get a 5th star coming out. Kid deserves 6 stars. Tell me the last Miami freshman receiver you have seen dominate like Coley did this past year for the U. Not only just receiving but in other areas too. I'll wait.

If last season was any indication of what's to come. Oh boy. Just a sample of it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back on topic though. I'm rooting for Gray to make it in. If what he has done already shows anything about his as a player and person. We got one **** of a player coming our way. Kid is willing to work hard and go the extra mile. That speaks a lot about him.

Advertisement
Lane is good.

But Coley is truly elite. The things he does is on another level.

Regardless I would still take Lane in a heartbeat. But he is not as good as Coley. I wouldn't trade Coley for anyone playing college ball right now. I really think we have college footballs best receiver this year and the next.

He's elite in the sense of like Sammy Watkins, Marqise Lee, Dez Bryant etc. elite. Crazy to think what Coley could do with more bulk too. Coley and Sammy about same size when they were coming out high school.

Both were about 6'1" 180 coming out.

Sammy 3 years later 200+ and became even more physical every year.

I think that's the last piece missing in Coleys game. Think Coley about 190 now.

Lane is good and if he reaches his potential could be a 1st or 2nd round pick.

But when you talk about Coley, as long as he continues what he does. Your talking about a future top 10 pick, god forbid any horrific injury or career derailment. You can't teach the things he does. It's Ridiculous, just watch his reverse run against Pittsburgh. Tell me who else can do that? It looks so effortless when he does it too.

Theirs just certain players you watch and you just know. Their play just has this glow. Coley is special. Just like how Duke is special. We are truly blessed as fans to have those two here on the same team.

Coley is a threat to score from anywhere on the field. Not only does he impact in the passing game. But the running game and the return game. He is just simply Dynamic!

Shouldn't even be a debate.

It's a travesty that Coley didn't even get a 5th star coming out. Kid deserves 6 stars. Tell me the last Miami freshman receiver you have seen dominate like Coley did this past year for the U. Not only just receiving but in other areas too. I'll wait.

If last season was any indication of what's to come. Oh boy. Just a sample of it.

Coley is awesome he's the devin Hester of wrs

Y'all gotta stop lying to yourself I understand lane didn't pick us but come on now lane is a beast and y'all know it. He's just as good as stace coley was coming out of high school and will probably be one of the starting wide Receivers on the number one team in the nation as a freshman. One day you homers say he's better than cook at RB and now y'all say gray is better then lane at wr come on now.

Horrible post. Erma Lame couldn't hold Stacy Coley's jock strap. Lame looks like he has all the tools, then he gets between the lines and disappears. I saw him play a couple times last year, and he wasn't the best WR on his own **** HS club.

Advertisement
Y'all gotta stop lying to yourself I understand lane didn't pick us but come on now lane is a beast and y'all know it. He's just as good as stace coley was coming out of high school and will probably be one of the starting wide Receivers on the number one team in the nation as a freshman. One day you homers say he's better than cook at RB and now y'all say gray is better then lane at wr come on now.

Horrible post. Erma Lame couldn't hold Stacy Coley's jock strap. Lame looks like he has all the tools, then he gets between the lines and disappears. I saw him play a couple times last year, and he wasn't the best WR on his own **** HS club.

Erma Lame LOL

Advertisement
Advertisement
What yall forget is that Lane catches everything....his separation wont be the best but he will make some amazing catches...I think Rudolph is better than lane though

Advertisement
Back