Trayone Gray On His Way!!

Advertisement
You're crazy lane is far from average lol if lane is average what is langham and Brady.
Lol y'all really think gray a better wr then lane. Lol true homers

Lane is very average. I hated he was a UM lean last year. I was absolutely excited he went to to tally. Not saying Gray is better , but lane isn't dynamic and his play makes me yawn.

Average. Like i said Lane wasn't even the best WR on his high school team.

Advertisement
Y'all gotta stop lying to yourself I understand lane didn't pick us but come on now lane is a beast and y'all know it. He's just as good as stace coley was coming out of high school and will probably be one of the starting wide Receivers on the number one team in the nation as a freshman. One day you homers say he's better than cook at RB and now y'all say gray is better then lane at wr come on now.

Last edited:
Y'all gotta stop lying to yourself I understand lane didn't pick us but come on now lane is a beast and y'all know it. He's just as good as stace coley was coming out of high school and will probably be one of the starting wide Receivers on the number one team in the nation as a freshman. One day you homers say he's better than cook at RB and now y'all say gray is better then lane at wr come on now.
474.gif

You are completely stoned or retarded if you think Lane is even in the same Galaxy as Coley. Dixon didn't pick us either , but he is a flat out stud.

Lane as good as Coley? Keep tokin' my friend!

Advertisement
Lane as good as Coley? I've heard it all.

Lane is good. And he's better than average like others are posting but lane is no where near as electric as coley

How did this thread turn into a ***** fest about Lane and Coley. For christ sake people can't we have a ******* thread stay on track especially when it's about player we all want in this class.

Advertisement
How did this thread turn into a **** fest about Lane and Coley. For christ sake people can't we have a ****ing thread stay on track especially when it's about player we all want in this class.

1 conversation leads to another to another etc.. its going to happen.. no need to fight it

The idiots are rampant today on this canesinsight board. Ermon Lane is average? wasn't he all-dade three years in a row?

Advertisement

LMAO

Advertisement
Back