TRAYONE GRAY ON CAMPUS & WILL PRACTICE TOMORROW!!!

136.jpg

167.gif

1.jpg

Dayum homie stole my Americas top model gif I posted in the other thread. Stone cold bruh, stone cold.

Advertisement
Peter Ariz @PeterAriz · 3h

Trayone Gray is currently moving into his dorm at Miami. Looks like the saga is over

Advertisement
congratulations Trayone, you worked your *** off for this and it's all paid off. it's great to be a Miami Hurricane :neonu:

Last edited:
Gray showed just how badly he wanted to be a Cane on NSD and proved it by busting his *** these past few months to put the academic concerns behind him.

Hopefully there's no Clearinghouse shenanigans and he's here to stay.

387.jpg

Gray showed just how badly he wanted to be a Cane on NSD and proved it by busting his *** these past few months to put the academic concerns behind him.

387.jpg

another year in a row, two cats cried on NSD, from So. Florida that signed with their dream school that were left for dead, that came thru and made it in. Both have crazy talents. Coaches can only do so much, they give the plan, kids have to do their part. Way to go young man!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our 2014 RB class of Yearby and Gray is looking way better than most originally thought...

Very excited to see Gray at RB, hope he can learn to run a little lower though at 6'2

Advertisement

387.jpg

another year in a row, two cats cried on NSD, from So. Florida that signed with their dream school that were left for dead, that came thru and made it in. Both have crazy talents. Coaches can only do so much, they give the plan, kids have to do their part. Way to go young man!!!

Pardon my ignorance, but who was other?

Advertisement
Back