TRAYONE GRAY ON CAMPUS & WILL PRACTICE TOMORROW!!!

Gray showed just how badly he wanted to be a Cane on NSD and proved it by busting his *** these past few months to put the academic concerns behind him.

Hopefully there's no Clearinghouse shenanigans and he's here to stay.

387.jpg

another year in a row, two cats cried on NSD, from So. Florida that signed with their dream school that were left for dead, that came thru and made it in. Both have crazy talents. Coaches can only do so much, they give the plan, kids have to do their part. Way to go young man!!!

Pardon my ignorance, but who was other?

D Jackson did. But if you watch some of these signing ceremonies, its fairly common for recruits and their families to get emotional. I know I would be - especially in a circumstance like Chocolate's.

Advertisement
Gray showed just how badly he wanted to be a Cane on NSD and proved it by busting his *** these past few months to put the academic concerns behind him.

387.jpg

another year in a row, two cats cried on NSD, from So. Florida that signed with their dream school that were left for dead, that came thru and made it in. Both have crazy talents. Coaches can only do so much, they give the plan, kids have to do their part. Way to go young man!!!

Coley

1,000 yards rushing and receiving same year. Weapon.

One of the great and oft under-appreciated backs of the NFL.

He was Marshall Faulk before Marshall Faulk but yet somehow he's not in the Hall of Fame smh it's really crazy

Played on a great team, overshadowed by Montana and Rice.

Excited to see Gray, kid has football skills and is hungry. Expecting big things.

387.jpg

Coley
I thought it was D Jax

387.jpg

Coley
I thought it was D Jax
it was Jackson, Coley was the year before.

Advertisement

Coley
I thought it was D Jax
it was Jackson, Coley was the year before.

I'm happy for the kid. I hope his dedication he displayed in ensuring he getting here, is mirrored on the field.

Now I gotta go get a #32 Jersey. Did Langham make it in? Got a feeling Courtel Jenkins will be a force in 2015 season. Do his Jersey next year.

Advertisement
Choc is the man he did the impossible and achieved his goals and just like he said no matter who doubted him its all over now and he can get back to what comes natural, being a beast on the field. I cant wait!!!

Advertisement
This kid is special- as a person! Regardless of what he accomplishes. Kids like this are forever grateful for anything that they achieve after this.

Advertisement
Back