Trayon Gray likely headed to juco

Advertisement
Come on...Juco with a year to go? Not even prep, straight Juco. Seems far fetched. I'm sure the staff is working with him to get a plan in place and get him qualified. It will come down to putting in the work.

Advertisement
The Sliding scale is what kills these kids and the wonderful world of CORE GPAs! Yeah all you need is a 2.0gpa but most of these kids CORE grades are awful. (Btw, Thats 2.0 WEIGHTED. So gym class, music, step team, chorus all that BS.) So these cats be having 2.3 gpas but 1.2 core GPAs. Smh. So they can play ball every Friday night cuz they meet the standards. But college is another story.

Actually the kids are what kills these kids.

Then I would say where are the Teachers, Coaches and Parents/Guardians?

how is it the teachers fault? I teach high school and if my class was any easier (thanks to the guide lines of the state) my 4 year old will be able to pass it. Teachers have to waste 80% of their class time on all these test and not being able to teach actual material.

As a teacher you need to get the parents to realize the severity of the situation. You need to communicate to the higher ups (principal, guidence con. Etc) that this kid is in academic **** and he needs to focus on his studies.

As a teacher you are in front of the kid for a long time and you "can" have a tremendous impact on their life.

No one is talking about the quality of the education but this kid should be no where near a football field. Please note i am not blaming the teacher for being a dolt, I think they are partly to blame if they don't get this kid off the field bc of his Blutarsky GPA.

So yes teachers are part of the problem, not that you have a bias about it any way.

Last edited:
One year in JUCO might be good for him to pick up the safety position so we don't start from scratch with him.

The Sliding scale is what kills these kids and the wonderful world of CORE GPAs! Yeah all you need is a 2.0gpa but most of these kids CORE grades are awful. (Btw, Thats 2.0 WEIGHTED. So gym class, music, step team, chorus all that BS.) So these cats be having 2.3 gpas but 1.2 core GPAs. Smh. So they can play ball every Friday night cuz they meet the standards. But college is another story.

how is it the teachers fault? I teach high school and if my class was any easier (thanks to the guide lines of the state) my 4 year old will be able to pass it. Teachers have to waste 80% of their class time on all these test and not being able to teach actual material.

As a teacher you need to get the parents to realize the severity of the situation. You need to communicate to the higher ups (principal, guidence con. Etc) that this kid is in academic **** and he needs to focus on his studies.

As a teacher you are in front of the kid for a long time and you "can" have a tremendous impact on their life.

No one is talking about the quality of the education but this kid should be no where near a football field. Please note i am not blaming the teacher for being a dolt, I think they are partly to blame if they don't get this kid off the field bc of his Blutarsky GPA.

So yes teachers are part of the problem, not that you have a bias about it any way.

Easier said than done when you have a room full of kids who don't really give a ****. It starts at home. If the parents aren't around or could give two shyts, then 9 times out of 10 neither will the kid. If the parents don't make their kids do homework when they get home from school, they usually won't do it on their own. It's most heavily the parents fault in these situations.

Advertisement

Easier said than done when you have a room full of kids who don't really give a ****. It starts at home. If the parents aren't around or could give two shyts, then 9 times out of 10 neither will the kid. If the parents don't make their kids do homework when they get home from school, they usually won't do it on their own. It's most heavily the parents fault in these situations.

You missed the point, re-read and try again.

^^no...pretty sure I didn't.

I think the parents are to blame, like I said.

My point, which you missed, is that the teachers need to prevent these kids from stepping on the field or at least speak up about concern.

Last edited:
a definate juco kid...a FULL YEAR away from graduating..GTFOH....remember the crap that was spoke of Stacey Coley AND Kelvin Benjamin. Considering Gray has been playing ball the last few years and not inelgible....his core gpa isnt THAT BAD. Dude has night school, may have done summer school this yr, online classes...add to it Carol City isnt so bad in getting their kids qualified...im sure this is some made up b.s.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];1533155 said:
Kaaya needs 3 years of juco before coming here. his great aunt told me.

lulz. these guys are talking like your sarcasm for real though.

one potato, two potato, three potato ORE!
i can't stand this **** no more

Advertisement
What kills us is if they can show a pulse they can get in to WVU or Marshall, probably FSU or LSU as well. Kids don't feel they have to put in the work in the classroom, it's a **** shame.

Advertisement
Back