travonte valentine

Bostwick , Bryant and khaki are all gon bust , khaki Clark is soft got man handled by alique terry from hialeah

Advertisement
What you wrote:

Bostwick , Bryant and khaki are all gon bust , khaki Clark is soft got man handled by alique terry from hialeah

What I saw:

439.jpg

Tuesday is the expected day for four-star defensive tackle Travonte Valentine to be cleared, according to sources.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
StateOfTheU.com ‏@TheStateOfTheU 8m
Devonaire Clarington says... RT @dev_go_deep: To let everyone kno I am attending the University of Miami "U Day" #Canes #gocanes #UM

Maybe it gets deleted but for now here

Advertisement
StateOfTheU.com ‏@TheStateOfTheU 8m
Devonaire Clarington says... RT @dev_go_deep: To let everyone kno I am attending the University of Miami "U Day" #Canes #gocanes #UM

Maybe it gets deleted but for now here

At 1st glance it might look like a commit but it appears he just saying that he's coming to U Day...

Down goes another thread what the **** :ibis-roflmao-sm4:

Cmon mods, at least give an explanation all kidding aside :kobe:

Don't know about ALL of them. I absolutely agree with Clark. That kid had overrated bust written all over him. Kid looks soft as ****. Very flabby and unatheltic. Just a kid that relied on size to overpower people.

Bostwick is an unknown. We could have definitely used him as we have been hurting for DT depth. I think he may have a solid career.

Keith is going to be either a beast, or a bust. The atmosphere in Tally is probably not the most conducive for a kid like that. That is a glorified day care center up there. They let those guys run wild. Kid like that is looking for trouble IMO.

Advertisement
Back