Travonte Valentine to the U

Holyshyt, we have some salesmen on the coaching staff! Great get!

It shouldn't be hard to sell DT right now.

No depth, immediate playing time available.

That's what makes our DT recruiting so baffling.

I actually think our lack of quality depth has hurt Miami in some ways. Some of these other schools have been able to sell the idea of being apart of a great rotation and not having to be relied on immediately and allowing players to physically develop while not exhausting themselves.

Advertisement
Excited for the kid. That's where he wants to be. He will qualify, no question.

But.....FOR ALL YOU, YALL CAN EAT DISEASE STICK. When you see me, SEE ME! #1 Scum....**** ALL YALL

You're a leader of young men. Be above coming to a message board/twitter and feeling the need to show fanatics up. Be better than that.

Last edited:

But.....FOR ALL YOU, YALL CAN EAT DISEASE STICK. When you see me, SEE ME! #1 Scum....**** ALL YALL

Thought Miami wasn't getting any of YOUR kids?

16.gif

real quality mature individual you are. all of us? you just lumped every one of us together? If this doesn't reek of immaturity and lack of class, I don't know what does. Good day sir.

Advertisement

Dont take it to the heart bruh this message board gangsta stuff hea.

Some Cane fans are not all dkheads, and im pretty sure fsu has the same type of fans its just for some reason everyone only brings up UMs dumb fans.

Advertisement
Everyone should ignore Genron and focus on the HUGE DT that just joined the fam, imo. This is some good ****!

Advertisement

Grow the f*ck up, dude.

You're acting like a high school chick.

Funny thing is this thread will get less pages and views than Clark going to UF. We just landed a top 150 player at our biggest need. This is probably the biggest commit Golden has gotten this cycle because of the desperate need of ''Elite'' DT. He might have to prep but his mom wants him home and i don't think he will waver..

Advertisement
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!! Welcome to the U. young man!!! We're excited to have a talent like you on board!!! It's all about the U!!!

I'll keep you in my prayers tonight.

Dont take it to the heart bruh this message board gangsta stuff hea.

Some Cane fans are not all dkheads, and im pretty sure fsu has the same type of fans its just for some reason everyone only brings up UMs dumb fans.

Let us know when you're done licking his ***.

Soft *** *****...

You know how much damage this **** has done to UM in the community? If this is the real Genron (which I doubt); eat a bag of ****s *****.

Advertisement
Back