Travonte Valentine News

You all dont see to get this. Im sure the coaches have tried to stay on this kid as much as they could. But there is a KEY point people here keep forgetting.

This kid has a HANDLER. And that Handler is none other than the infamous "Genron". Who is no friend of UM, and is a shady street agent in So Fla. Couple that, with L$U being involved, and we have a lot working against us here, apart from any concerns about scheme or Golden listening to a PSU offer.

I render your thesis invalid, it does not fit in with the "F Golden" agenda

Lulz at you slurpers. The kid's step-dad is eskimo brothers with Hurlie Brown, but yeah Gorlden's gotta overcome Genron who's known the kid less than a year.

Advertisement
Serious question, who in this class is coming here because of Al Golden?

Kaaya - Coley's guy
Yearby - Coley's guy
Chad - here for the music school
KC - brother's here, same with Linder
Berrios and Darling are lifers who would be here if DBC was coaching.
Owens has a brother at FIU
Young talks about Barrow

What does this guy do that he should get credit for in this class? Off the top of my head Gibbons was the only one who has mentioned Golden directly as being a reason he's coming.

Cant you say the same thing about most HCs? Dont kids usually talk about their relationships with their primary recruiters mostly? Like TRob at UF, Coley when he was at FSU, and now Brewster at FSU? HCs only get one inhome with these kids. Insofar as the recruits here like or want to play for AG, sounds like they like him about as much as any recruit likes the HC at a school. When the PSU thing was put to rest, many kids made very positive comments about what the think of and how they like and respect AG.

Saying that they are coming here because of other recruiters, not the HC, can be said about most programs. Why do you think Saban hired Cristobal at Bama, because of his great coaching track record?

It's never Golden's fault when we lose a kid.

I see Golden's lack of accountability has rubbed off on most of you.

No one has said that. But its also not ALWAYS his fault when things dont go our way either. That's the difference here between being level headed, and being an irrational ranting hater who cant think straight about any situation. That wasnt necessarily directed at you, but others here who have to sh8t on EVERYTHING.

It's never Golden's doing when we get a kid.

I see the mopey negativity and desire to attack regardless of circumstances has rubbed off on most of you.

Advertisement
Golden gets credit when he has a nice pull in a recruiting battle, such as AQM or Hester.

From normal, balanced people, at least. He gets praise and criticism when it's deserved.

It's you ******* weirdos who have an excuse for everything like you're his ******* wife that's scary.

Powell jumped? Grades and transcripts!
Valentine leaves? Agent! He reads the message boards! It's your fault!
Can't land Cook? HE GOT PAID!
Dixon to OSU? HIS COACH HATES US
Rudolph leaves? He's just a front-runner
Lane to FSU? He wants to **** Cook!

We never just flat out miss on a kid.

Grades (IMO.)

It's either grades, or he actually watched our defense and then saw that Al's solution to fixing the defense was begging Ped State to hire him. Then, when that failed, he tried to go Obi Wan Kinobi and tell us that the defense is trending up.

hate to say it, but that's what he see's. So when he has Genron planting evil seeds in his ear, then ^ happens..... those seeds start to take

is it evil though? Why would going to Miami be in Valentine's best interest?

We have a pretty bad D and haven't put a lot of DTs in the league recently. Compare that to LSU, who's had an elite defence over the last 5 years (last year not so much) and has put a boatload of DL in the league as high draft picks. I guess reality is hard to see in orange and green glasses

Golden gets credit when he has a nice pull in a recruiting battle, such as AQM or Hester.

From normal, balanced people, at least. He gets praise and criticism when it's deserved.

It's you ****ing weirdos who have an excuse for everything like you're his ****ing wife that's scary.

Powell jumped? Grades and transcripts!he wasn't shown love, UF came, we ****ed up
Valentine leaves? Agent! He reads the message boards! It's your fault!that is true, but so is our **** defense and Golden's actions last week
Can't land Cook? HE GOT PAID!we didn't want to believe Pete when he said a year ago, "they don't want to play in college together", we should have listened
Dixon to OSU? HIS COACH HATES US we got outrecruited by Meyer, plain and simple. It happens
Rudolph leaves? He's just a front-runnerwe played our hand horribly! Should have made him a priority as the elite WR he is... we didn't. ****, we didn't even recruit him as a WR till it was too late
Lane to FSU? He wants to **** Cook!He's a unpredictable attention seeking, front running kid that looks for someone to follow... First Quincy, now Cook...

The problem here is that "normal, balanced" fans get hated on for making comments on either side of the fence. I say something is Golden's fault, im a hater, I say its not, I'm a slurper...

And every ******* thread turns into a bashing! its crazy! Some issues deserve bashing = losing a commit, a bad evaluation.... Some deserve ZERO negativity = elite players enrolling, or commiting...

Grades (IMO.)

It's either grades, or he actually watched our defense and then saw that Al's solution to fixing the defense was begging Ped State to hire him. Then, when that failed, he tried to go Obi Wan Kinobi and tell us that the defense is trending up.

hate to say it, but that's what he see's. So when he has Genron planting evil seeds in his ear, then ^ happens..... those seeds start to take

is it evil though? Why would going to Miami be in Valentine's best interest?

We have a pretty bad D and haven't put a lot of DTs in the league recently. Compare that to LSU, who's had an elite defence over the last 5 years (last year not so much) and has put a boatload of DL in the league as high draft picks. I guess reality is hard to see in orange and green glasses

Pitch would be, Being that we are bringing in more defensive talent this year alone then we have in the past over 5 years combined, you can draw the conclusion that the future of Miami will be bright if he joins Chad, Moten, Hester, Smith, Jenkins, Harris, Young, D.Jackson, Owens..... And we can now adjust our Defense scheme seeing that we have elite athletes, and our calls will be more aggressive because of it

Advertisement
How often does someone decommit and then recommit to the same school? I'm guessing not a good percentage at all

It's you ****ing weirdos who have an excuse for everything like you're his ****ing wife that's scary.

Powell jumped? Grades and transcripts!he wasn't shown love, UF came, we ****ed up
Valentine leaves? Agent! He reads the message boards! It's your fault!that is true, but so is our **** defense and Golden's actions last week
Can't land Cook? HE GOT PAID!we didn't want to believe Pete when he said a year ago, "they don't want to play in college together", we should have listened
Dixon to OSU? HIS COACH HATES US we got outrecruited by Meyer, plain and simple. It happens
Rudolph leaves? He's just a front-runnerwe played our hand horribly! Should have made him a priority as the elite WR he is... we didn't. ****, we didn't even recruit him as a WR till it was too late
Lane to FSU? He wants to **** Cook!He's a unpredictable attention seeking, front running kid that looks for someone to follow... First Quincy, now Cook...

The problem here is that "normal, balanced" fans get hated on for making comments on either side of the fence. I say something is Golden's fault, im a hater, I say its not, I'm a slurper...

And every ******* thread turns into a bashing! its crazy! Some issues deserve bashing = losing a commit, a bad evaluation.... Some deserve ZERO negativity = elite players enrolling, or commiting...

I was level headed until this coach and this administration checked out on the program. Golden has had some amazing recruiting pulls. Howard, Bush, McCord, AQM, Hester. But since the FSU game it has been a major **** show in coral Gables and Im sick of seeing a lack of caring. Golden disappears for days, after having his **** pushed in by Charlie Strong with a whole team of Miami castoffs, during a time his name is being floated for PSU during one of the biggest recruiting times of the year. ******* whole AD goes dark side of the moon, then everything is supposed to be all peaches and ***** like nothing ever happened. **** that. The entire program is rotten and stagnant from the ground up, so excuse me for wanting a little fire from coaches, admins, fans, and recruits.

And every ****ing thread turns into a bashing! its crazy! Some issues deserve bashing = losing a commit, a bad evaluation.... Some deserve ZERO negativity = elite players enrolling, or commiting...

I was level headed until this coach and this administration checked out on the program. Golden has had some amazing recruiting pulls. Howard, Bush, McCord, AQM, Hester. But since the FSU game it has been a major **** show in coral Gables and Im sick of seeing a lack of caring. Golden disappears for days, after having his **** pushed in by Charlie Strong with a whole team of Miami castoffs, during a time his name is being floated for PSU during one of the biggest recruiting times of the year. ****ing whole AD goes dark side of the moon, then everything is supposed to be all peaches and **** like nothing ever happened. **** that. The entire program is rotten and stagnant from the ground up, so excuse me for wanting a little fire from coaches, admins, fans, and recruits.

Golden's been gone since FSU, yet reeled in Moten, Gayot, Hester, Brady, Wynch & Heurtelou since that game...

Come on guy, Golden puts in work. The guy works his *** off in recruiting. But, the Penn State fiasco was a shot in the foot and our unexplainable performance in the RAB is whats making recruiting hard for him. Before he was busy defending himself against 'the Cloud" and now he's busy defending himself against our Defensive scheme...

And every ****ing thread turns into a bashing! its crazy! Some issues deserve bashing = losing a commit, a bad evaluation.... Some deserve ZERO negativity = elite players enrolling, or commiting...

I was level headed until this coach and this administration checked out on the program. Golden has had some amazing recruiting pulls. Howard, Bush, McCord, AQM, Hester. But since the FSU game it has been a major **** show in coral Gables and Im sick of seeing a lack of caring. Golden disappears for days, after having his **** pushed in by Charlie Strong with a whole team of Miami castoffs, during a time his name is being floated for PSU during one of the biggest recruiting times of the year. ****ing whole AD goes dark side of the moon, then everything is supposed to be all peaches and **** like nothing ever happened. **** that. The entire program is rotten and stagnant from the ground up, so excuse me for wanting a little fire from coaches, admins, fans, and recruits.

Golden's been gone since FSU, yet reeled in Moten, Gayot, Hester, Brady, Wynch & Heurtelou since that game...

Come on guy, Golden puts in work. The guy works his *** off in recruiting. But, the Penn State fiasco was a shot in the foot and our unexplainable performance in the RAB is whats making recruiting hard for him. Before he was busy defending himself against 'the Cloud" and now he's busy defending himself against our Defensive scheme...

He shouldn't HAVE to defend himself against our ******, outdated defensive scheme. That could easily, EASILY be a recruiting tool. Fire your lover, get in a new guy and sell the possibility of 9 wins going into a year with a new dynamic scheme and staff. Guy is in over his head. He's had some recruiting wins since FSU, but he's also had some BIG, BIG recruiting losses, so thats a wash, add to that his gigantic failures on the field and the guy and its not hard to see that he is not earning his paycheck. At this point he is stealing from the University.

Advertisement
Serious question, who in this class is coming here because of Al Golden?

Kaaya - Coley's guy
Yearby - Coley's guy
Chad - here for the music school
KC - brother's here, same with Linder
Berrios and Darling are lifers who would be here if DBC was coaching.
Owens has a brother at FIU
Young talks about Barrow

What does this guy do that he should get credit for in this class? Off the top of my head Gibbons was the only one who has mentioned Golden directly as being a reason he's coming.

Powell and Valentine.

And coaches/handlers/spokesmen never ever lie to protect their investments.

How does saying he's academically qualified protect his "investment" if he's not qualified? If TV can get into Texas or LSU, then he can get into UM.

And if Al doesn't have enough pull to get in a program-changing DT like Valentine if he meets ncaa standards allowing those other 2 programs to get him in, then Al's a total loser schlepper who should resign. Any HC with any sort of juice can get a guy like Valentine admitted if he meets ncaa standards. Don't be a chump.

Grades (IMO.)

I know imma catch a tongue lashing for this but oh well....TV IS TOO **** LAZY, IF HE WANTS TO TAKE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE DUE TO HIS GRADES THEN IS HE REALLY WHAT WE WANT HERE?

Lazy cause he wants to be in a defensive scheme that puts him in a position to succeed? STFU with the grades bs already! The kid has put in the work to qualify! If he doesn't come, its not because of grades, its cause he doesn't trust this staff or its future

Well let's see here...the Miami Herald has reported that he has some classes to take in order to get to UM....if he hasn't taken those classes and went to LSU instead what does that mean? uh huh ok.

Advertisement
Grades (IMO.)

I know imma catch a tongue lashing for this but oh well....TV IS TOO **** LAZY, IF HE WANTS TO TAKE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE DUE TO HIS GRADES THEN IS HE REALLY WHAT WE WANT HERE?

Lazy cause he wants to be in a defensive scheme that puts him in a position to succeed? STFU with the grades bs already! The kid has put in the work to qualify! If he doesn't come, its not because of grades, its cause he doesn't trust this staff or its future

The same defensive scheme that Vince Wilfork has played in for the Patriots and become a pro bowler.I guess ignorance is bliss.
The difference is we do not press the receivers because our defensive front puts less pressure on the opposition then the French Army, plus we need to learn how to do a better job of disguising our blitzes. Yes, D Lineman are priority number 1, as well a little creativity within the scheme.

Grades (IMO.)

The same defensive scheme that Vince Wilfork has played in for the Patriots and become a pro bowler.I guess ignorance is bliss.
The difference is we do not press the receivers because our defensive front puts less pressure on the opposition then the French Army, plus we need to learn how to do a better job of disguising our blitzes. Yes, D Lineman are priority number 1, as well a little creativity within the scheme.

This probably isn't the place, but what you just said is that we have a completely different SCHEME run out of the same FORMATION.

Grades (IMO.)

This probably isn't the place, but what you just said is that we have a completely different SCHEME run out of the same FORMATION.

You're right, I'll just need to change the " formation" of my thought.

Advertisement
Back